9th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism?

I would like to know reputed colleges for pursuing Diploma/Masters in Journalism and mass communication and also which newspaper and books are generally recommended or referred by students for the preparation of entrance exams in these top colleges. How to prepare for the entrance exam? Who can provide me the details on this?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism?
  2. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  3. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  4. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  6. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  7. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  8. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
  10. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  12. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Last few years entrance exam papers of Amity University Master's in Journalism and Mass Communication entrance exam?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  15. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  16. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  17. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Lectureship pursuing Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  18. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
19th September 2016, 10:20 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know reputed colleges for pursuing Diploma/Masters in Journalism and mass communication and also which newspaper and books are generally recommended or referred by students for the preparation of entrance exams in these top colleges. How to prepare for the entrance exam? Who can provide me the details on this?
Generally, the entrance exam notification for Masters in Mass communication and journalism course may differ from college to college. However, you can expect the entrance exam notification during the month of April/May, which is published in the official website of the concerned university.

The admission to the course is based on the entrance exam performance. The entrance exam syllabus consists of two parts, language skills in English General Knowledge and current affairs etc.

To crack the entrance exam with good marks you must prepare well and refer the the various book such as,

Reference Books:

- Word Power made easy, by Norman Lewis
- High School English Grammar & Comprehension, Wren and Martin
- High School English Grammar & Comprehension, Wren and Martin
- Business English & Communication by Clarke
- English Proficiency IMS India
- A Communicative Grammar of English, by Geoffrey Leech

Best Colleges Offering Masters in Mass communication and journalism

M.I.T International School of Broadcasting and Journalism,
Address: Admin Building, 1st Floor, Rajbaug Educational Complex, Loni-Kalbhor, Taluka-Haveli, Pune, Maharashtra 412201
Phone: 098228 58999

Amity University,
Address: Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313
Phone: 0120 244 5252

Nalanda School of Management College
AddressNo. C415, Patrakarpuram, Sahara Plaza, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow - 226010 [Get Direction]
Phone/Mobile0522 - 4951227, 0522
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?