23rd March 2012, 10:58 AM
Aawaaz

Which Books should I prepare to crack UG Exam for Mass Communication? Previous year Question Papers of Entrance Exam for SIMC, Pune?

What books should i read to crack undergraduate entrance for mass communication and i want to get previous year's entrance exam question paper of SIMC, Pune ?

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
  2. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  3. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  4. Top colleges in Pune for Bachelor Degree courses in Mass Communication?
  5. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Books to prepare for BHEL Entrance Exam? Syllabus and Previous year question papers of the exam?
  7. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  10. Which Books should I refer to crack the Entrance Exam for Mass Communication and Journalism course?
  11. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  13. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  14. Books to be referred to prepare for Mass communication entrance exam?
  15. Good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for Post graduate Entrance Exams (Mass communication)?
  16. Which Books should I prepare to crack IIT-JEE in Geology? How to download previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  17. Date of entrance exam of St. Xaviers Kolkata for admission to Mass Communication and Videography courses? Books to prepare for the entrance exam?
  18. How can I prepare to crack BEL PO recruitment exam? Mechanical question papers of previous year for preparation? -- [New]
2nd April 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books should I prepare to crack UG Exam for Mass Communication? Previous year Question Papers of Entrance Exam for SIMC, Pune?

are reporters reputed for good things?
16th April 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Books should I prepare to crack UG Exam for Mass Communication? Previous year Question Papers of Entrance Exam for SIMC, Pune?

i need some previous guestion paper of mass communition entrance exam of symbosis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?