26th December 2009, 11:41 AM
K. Bindu Latha

Regarding AIEEE appplication: I have given the mailing address wrong my mistake and pasted color photos

Respected Sir,

I have applied online AIEEE Form Reg No: 2127096. I have given the mailing address wrong my mistake and pasted color photos instead of black and white.. I have given a mail to the Assistant Secretary to AIEEE unit regarding cancelation of my form, so that i can apply online again.. but I am confused whether the procedure that I went is correct and as the last date is December 31st, will my application be canceled within that timeframe, so that I can apply online again. Can u plz help me out about this and advise me about the further procedure.....

confused:

14th January 2010, 11:50 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Regarding AIEEE appplication: I have given the mailing address wrong my mistake and pasted color photos

Dont fill up another form untill you get permission for the same from Assistant secretary (aieee unit) it is better to first contact him at 001-22239177,011-22239180,if you done that then your candidature for this year will be cancelled.

Best of luck
14th January 2010, 12:45 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Regarding AIEEE appplication: I have given the mailing address wrong my mistake and pasted color photos

your form has not been received by them or it is rejected as you have done some mistake in pasting color photograph.....
so now if you apply online for new application then there is no problem at all.........
as the authority will reject your form as soon as they see your form and then no further verification will be done on it.......
so if you apply for a new form .....then your name will not be there in their data base....

so go for it and make it soon.........

best of luck
14th January 2010, 01:59 PM
himansh

no more option left you will have to contact the aieee headquaters delhi
14th January 2010, 04:22 PM
mathur

dont' fill another form till you are confirmed that your first application is cancelled or not.
call the aieee authorities and confirm it first. phone numbers are given in brochure
14th January 2010, 05:27 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

already the time is over,you can not apply now and considering that you have requested for cancellation of your send form also ,there is no way that you can write aieee this year
15th February 2010, 02:59 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

there is no problem for that you will be facing problem when they send the admit card to youe specified mailing address. so its good to contact them or contact the person whose mailing address you have written.
20th February 2010, 08:26 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

friend,
you have made too many mistakes together,
again you are going to make another mistakes by submitting another form,
so please do not submit another form,
since you have given wrong mailing address so your form can not will reached their so how your form will be accepted.
ok
best of luck.
12th August 2010, 02:02 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

as you have given wrong mailing address so you cant get your admit card.

so always give correct address.

all d best.
13th August 2010, 11:51 AM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Really it is common problem of the many students like you.please send an application and correct mailing address with you application no. or send email with your name ,correct mailing address with your application no.

more information go through site .. www.aieee.ac.in
18th August 2010, 08:12 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

No dont apply again. Everything will be alright. As mentioned in the AIEEE FAQs there will be no cancellation of the form if you have pasted the coloured photo.

And regarding the mistakes you commited i guess you must call the up inquiring about it

Best of luck
18th August 2010, 08:27 PM
mohit brh

Dear friend,
you have made many mistake. so i think you should contact to aieee given in form. and also check aieee faq.

Regards

mohit
18th August 2010, 08:28 PM
answers_for_you

You have made great mistake,now do not fill up another Application Form otherwise your candidature will be canceled.

And you will not be allowed to sit for the AIEEE exam further.

So you have did good job that you sent an Application Form to the Assistant secretary of AIEEE.So wait for the response from him....
18th August 2010, 08:34 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you have done mistake.you should write correct mailing address.but don't worry.

regarding colour photo, i don't think you face any problem. but incorrect mailing address may create problem.

so right now you should write a letter mentioning wrong mailing address.do it hurry.now you have enough time in getting your admit card.

so do hurry up.

best of luck.
18th August 2010, 09:29 PM
gayathriraj

please don proceed further. wait till you receive any letter from the concern department.for better assistance contact Assistant secretary (aieee unit)001-22239177,011-22239180
18th August 2010, 10:08 PM
prateekbaunthiyal

Arrow Re: Regarding AIEEE appplication: I have given the mailing address wrong my mistake and pasted color photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Bindu Latha View Post
Respected Sir,

I have applied online AIEEE Form Reg No: 2127096. I have given the mailing address wrong my mistake and pasted color photos instead of black and white.. I have given a mail to the Assistant Secretary to AIEEE unit regarding cancelation of my form, so that i can apply online again.. but I am confused whether the procedure that I went is correct and as the last date is December 31st, will my application be canceled within that timeframe, so that I can apply online again. Can u plz help me out about this and advise me about the further procedure.....

confused:
that's no problem dear cause if the find something wrong they will reply u and ask you to correct and i don't think it is much of a problem of email id it's of no use to them and as far as photos are concerned i send the Polaroid color photographs and now i am an nit student
19th August 2010, 12:06 AM
Raj333

Default Re:ng address wrong my mistake and pasted color photos

dear frnd...........
there is no need to apply again.if u want to correct the email address then u can contact with the higher authority by calling or by giving mail.phone no and email id will be given in prospectus.............
best of luck.
16th December 2010, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Ihave written my e-mail address instead of mailing address so i applied another form and cancelled the payment through Demand Draft for earlier form of AIEEE but it is showing that i have already payed the amount.
23rd December 2010, 03:51 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ihave written my e-mail address instead of mailing address so i applied another form and cancelled the payment through Demand Draft for earlier form of AIEEE but it is showing that i have already payed the amount.
if you submit your online application form of AIEEE it is not possible to cancel the form without permission of assistant secretary of AIEEE. i will suggest you to contact with AIEEE office. try to know the exact procedure for correction of it.

if you have canceled your payment then your form will be rejected obviously. as you have given your draft number online that is why it is showing that you have already payed.

it is the only way to contact with them to know the exact way for correction of your application form. the contact details of AIEEE office are given in the information brochure.

best wishes.
23rd December 2010, 04:37 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Regarding AIEEE appplication: I have given the mailing address wrong my mistake and pasted color photos

there is no hard and fast but you must be very carefull while filling the forms ...firstly you must contact with the officials handling your forms at 001-22239177,011-22239180 .....then if they tell you to sumbit another form then you can again fill it..................
so BEST OF LUCK
23rd December 2010, 05:20 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Bindu Latha View Post
Respected Sir,

I have applied online AIEEE Form Reg No: 2127096. I have given the mailing address wrong my mistake and pasted color photos instead of black and white.. I have given a mail to the Assistant Secretary to AIEEE unit regarding...

confused:
well bindu,

don't worry....just fill the form again.
try to contact with them and the address is given on the prospectus.

and this will be your last chance don't try to put again wrong fillers.

try to concentrate on you and read the prospectus carefully and read all necessary columns please....

then only fill the form..
23rd December 2010, 06:27 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

You should not apply again until you get official conformation statement from CBSE, that your application form has been cancelled. Two application from same candidate would be liable to be cancelled. Please confirm from CBSE regional office than take further action.
23rd December 2010, 06:33 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Mostly your application won't be rejected,most of them did the same problem, the reason for that ,if they take the hall ticket means,every thing will be looking blank and there won't be any difference you and Background

1)Daily check your status ,before that send the mail to the following website

Status
http://aieee.nic.in/AIEEE2010/AIEEE/errmsg.htm?aspxerrorpath=/aieee2010/aieee/Online/AieeeAppStatus.aspx

Mail id
-->[email protected]
-->[email protected]

Best of luck
23rd December 2010, 07:26 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Don't fill the application form again online. contact the office of aieee and say about your problem. the contact information are given in the website or in the prospectus and follow the answer. thanking you.
23rd December 2010, 10:09 PM
bikenindia

Hi,
Yes that will be the right procedure i think, Since you gave the address wrong, it wont reach the right place.
So do it hurry so that it can reach faster.
All the best.
24th December 2010, 06:13 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Regarding AIEEE appplication
your form has not been received by them or it is rejected as you have done some mistake in pasting color photograph.....
so now if you apply online for new application then there is no problem at all.........
as the authority will reject your form as soon as they see your form and then no further verification will be done on it.......
so if you apply for a new form .....then your name will not be there in their data base....

good luck.
6th January 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i have filled email address in place of mailing address.sir plz help me out.what should i do know.how i will be getting admit card.plz help me out.
6th January 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i have filled email address in place of mailing address.sir plz help me out.what should i do know.how i will be getting admit card.plz help me out. will my form be rejected?????
7th January 2011, 12:41 PM
rihhu
Member+

hiii
dear you made many mistakes at one time
but regarding photo they said preerably black and white i think your colour photo
will not create much problem if you have given them in same format
regarding address please try to contat them that you have made a mistake i think they will consider it
and there is no need to fill another form as you dont have much time
all the best and dont worry
8th January 2011, 10:56 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Sice u have made many mistakes and your forms is liable to be rejected and also AIEEE forbides students to fill two forms ..so first contact at 011-22239180 and then fill online forms. Please take advise from your fellow persons to fill forms.
11th January 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i sent colored photo in aieee forms
13th January 2011, 07:25 PM
Jwelpulak

Sir,
Instead of writing the code in SL.No.6,7,8,9 and13 i have used the first alphabates but i have darken the circles correctly....So sir i m vry much tensed of geting my form rejected...So ,Sir kindly request u to help me out.....But rest of the things all correct...
14th January 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of shillong . when i submitted my aieee 2011 application the gazeted offifer, by mistake, signed and sealed in the same area leaving one portion blank. will this lead to rejection of my form. if in case yes am i allowed to buy and submit another form...... please help..... with regards................

andrew
14th January 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of shillong . when i submitted my aieee 2011 application the gazeted offifer, by mistake, signed and sealed in the same area leaving one portion blank. will this lead to rejection of my form. if in case yes am i allowed to buy and submit another form...... please help..... with regards
23rd January 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

To the Assistant Secretary to AIEEE unit
Dear respected sir,
i hereby want you to request you for the information that i have forgot to put my 12th alloted roll number in
AIEEE form roll number bracket . If there is any solution than please tell me, i am waiting for your true response. my contact number is 9335503452 ,and my form number is 634710.

YOURS SINCERELY
ANKUR PATHAK
25th January 2011, 06:57 PM
prtk.co

Your form will be cancelled for sure.Because it is clearly mention io information broucher use black and white photo.And if you will apply again online or offline then your form will be rejected because it is also mentioned in the broucher that no can candidate fill more than one form.
9th March 2011, 05:48 PM
NANDLAL GURJAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by k. Bindu latha View Post
respected sir,

i have applied online aieee form reg no: 2127096. I have given the mailing address wrong my mistake and pasted color photos instead of black and white.. I have given a mail to the assistant secretary to aieee unit regarding cancelation of my form, so that i can apply online again.. But i am confused whether the procedure that i went is correct and as the last date is december 31st, will my application be canceled within that timeframe, so that i can apply online again. Can u plz help me out about this and advise me about the further procedure.....

Confused:
send me my admit card please i am poor boy
thank you
15th March 2011, 07:48 PM
tarun2k1

Hey,
See if any AIEEE officials can help by contacting them.As, such the Officials are strict but still dont lose hope. And dont apply for second time
6th April 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

if d address is wrong how to get d admit card plzz smeone tell me i m tensed that i ll atleast get my admit card
2nd December 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjit View Post

best of luck
will i get any notice for the rejection because it is written that if you send another form without notice of secretary then your canditure for this year would be cancelled
2nd December 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarjit View Post

best of luck
will i get any notice for the rejection because it is written that if you send another form without notice of secretary then your canditure for this year would be cancelled please inform me if there is any hope on 9308917405,9835434283 rej. no. 20376670
2nd December 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i forgot to take parents signature and not mentioned the details on the back of demand draft what shall i do
sir ple help me . i should be kind to you for forever
SYMANT BHUSHAN
[email protected]
DaRBHANGA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?