4th March 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Registration number of SSC 2016 got misplaced, how can i get it back?

Registration number of SSC 2016 has been misplaced by my badluck. So do anybody have any idea that how can i get it back asap?

4th March 2016, 07:15 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: Registration number of SSC 2016 got misplaced, how can i get it back?

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts.

When we fill an online application form of SSC on their official website we need to provide an email & mobile number for verification & other important details.

So, you can get your registration number by email & mobile number provided during filling an online application form.
Because you had get registration number on both email & mobile number after verifying it. So, just check your messages in mobile & in email, you will get registration number there.
4th March 2016, 11:24 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Registration number of SSC 2016 got misplaced, how can i get it back?

If you have misplaced your Registration number also no worries you can download your admit card with the Name and Date of Birth.

SSC is the Staff selection Commission and it conducts the recruitment for various central government sector jobs for the 12th,graduates and post graduates in different streams of jobs.

In this if you have misplaced your Registration number also no worries and you can get your admit card with your Name and Date of Birth for downloading your Admit card which will contain your Roll number in it for further notice or use.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?