9th December 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

When Anna University will publish application form of TANCET?

Respected Sir,
I need to know when will be Anna University issue application form for TANCET? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of publish of TANCET exam application form
  2. Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?
  3. Who will issue the application form of TANCET counselling? From where I will get the application form? Issue date of TANCET result?
  4. Date of issue of application forms for MBA TANCET exam by Anna University?
  5. Where to submit TANCET form in Ramanathapuram? Last date for issuing the application form and submission?
  6. When will Anna University start the TANCET counseling application proces for M.Tech?
  7. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  8. Date of issue of Anna University TANCET counseling application form?
  9. How can I get the TANCET forms and date of issue of TANCET forms?
  10. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  11. Date of issue of TANCET counseling application forms by Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can my son get M.E/M.Tech in Anna University/Affiliated college after scoring 21.445 TANCET score? Last date of application?
  13. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity
  14. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for part time M.E. having completed my M.Sc in IT?
  15. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  16. How can I apply for TANCET counseling?
  17. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  18. From where to buy TANCET application form? Last date of application for the exam and model paper of the test?
11th December 2015, 07:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Anna University will publish application form of TANCET?

Anna University TANCET 2016 Exam Important Dates:

Anna University conducts Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET 2016) Examination every year on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu for Entry into M.E/ M.Tech, M.Arch, MBA, MCA and Master of Planning (M.Plan) courses. Anna University has not yet issued official important dates of TANCET 2016 Examination. I am providing you the tentative dates of TANCET 2016 Important dates to give you an Idea.

>> Issue of starting date for TANCET 2016 Registration - In April, 2016

>> Last date for receiving Applications - In April, 2016

>> Closing date for Registration at Co-Ordinating Centers - In April 2016

>> Date of conduct of TANCET 2016 Examination - In May 2016

>> Declaration of TANCET 2016 Test - In June, 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?