11th August 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

Respected Sir, I am looking for the admission in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata to study BBA(Hotel Management). I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Kindly tell me the course structure also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) in Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  2. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  4. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
  5. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  6. Fee expenses of BA(Corporate Secretaryship) in National Institute of Management and Technology, Kolkata?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?
  8. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does IIHM, Kolkata offer Diploma in Hotel Management course? Fee expenses of this course?
  10. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Korbett Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun?
  12. Fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management in Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies?
  15. Fee structure of M.Sc(Hotel Management) offered in Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  17. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
13th August 2018, 05:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Hotel Management is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years. This course is offered by many institution one of the institution is National Institute of Hotel Management (NIHM).

The basic eligibility required required for studying this course is a 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

The fee structure is different for each course. For BBA course the fee structure will vary around INR 45K - 60K per year.

For more details about admission process visit the official website of National Institute of Hotel Management.
14th August 2018, 02:37 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?

Course structure and fee expenses of BBA (Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata are:-
Duration of Course – 3 years
Level of Course – Graduation
Type of Course – Degree
Mode of Course – Regular
Eligibility of Course – 10+2 passed from any recognized board.
Fee expenses – INR 54,000 per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?