15th October 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Reputed self financing colleges offering M.Tech(CSE) in Trivandrum and Calicut? Total fee expenses?

Sir,
I want to know the reputed self financing colleges providing M.Tech course in CSE. Colleges should be in Trivandrum and Calicut. I want to know the fee expenses also of each college for this course. Kindly reply.
With Regards-
Varun Raj SP

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  3. List of self financing colleges in Trivandrum offering M.Tech in computer science?
  4. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  5. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  7. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  9. What will be my rank after scoring 150 in Kerala EEE?
  10. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  11. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  12. Fee structure for government and self financing colleges offering M.E CSE?
  13. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  14. List of reputed colleges or universities offering clinical research, Genetics? What is the fee structure of it?
  15. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  16. Reputed colleges with fee expenses which offer B.A.(English) Honours in India? Scope and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  18. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?
21st April 2017, 06:13 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Reputed self financing colleges offering M.Tech(CSE) in Trivandrum and Calicut? Total fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know the reputed self financing colleges providing M.Tech course in CSE. Colleges should be in Trivandrum and Calicut. I want to know the fee expenses also of each college for this course. Kindly reply.
With Regards-
Varun Raj SP
List of reputed self financing colleges offering M.Tech in CSE course in Trivandrum and Calicut is given below;

- Marian Engineering College - Website Link
- AWH Engineering College - Website Link
- Lourdes Matha College of Science and Technology - Website Link
- Mohandas College of Engineering and Technology - Website Link
- Sarabhai Institute of Science and Technology - Website Link
- LBS Institute of Technology for Women - Website Link

Tuition fee for the M.Tech in Computer Science is around Rs 45,000 to Rs 55,000 based on the institution's reputation. Apart from the tuition fees, candidates have to pay other fees like Caution Deposit – Rs 10,000. Candidates have to contact the college for exact fees details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?