22nd June 2018, 09:37 AM
S.g das

Can I get any post under General category if secured 2nd position in all formats of BSF Group D recruitment under OBC category?

I am an OBC candidate. I have completed all Physical, Medical and Written examinations in BSF Group D recruitment and secured 2nd position in all the candidates. But there are no post available under OBC category. But there are 3 posts under General category. So, can I get any post under General category?

27th December 2022, 09:08 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I get any post under General category if secured 2nd position in all formats of BSF Group D recruitment under OBC category?

The chances of you getting under the general category are very low you may get the following only after the date has gone and no seats are left ,but that also depends on the criteria as you may have mentioned you reserved category and you may be evaluated on the following basis the chances of you getting under general category are very less
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?