11th October 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Required Age Limit to join CA course? Can I join this course after completion of 10th Class?

wat is the age limit to do ca?can we elegible after completion of 10?

17th February 2013, 10:04 AM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Required Age Limit to join CA course? Can I join this course after completion of 10th Class?

Hello friend there is no age limit for CA course and only after 12th you can appear for the exam after 12th not 10th
CA exam eligibility :
1. Candidate should have cleared the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2).
2. Students waiting for (10+2) results can also apply.
3. Candidates can join a CA program after graduation also.

all the best..........
17th February 2013, 01:15 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Required Age Limit to join CA course? Can I join this course after completion of 10th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wat is the age limit to do ca?can we elegible after completion of 10?
Dear,

There is no minimum or maximum age limit for doing CA course. But for doing this course first of all you need to register yourself for CPT course for which you need to pass your 10th class. Since you are in your 10th standard currently complete your 10th and then register yourself for CPT.

After registering there you can give CPT main exam after completing your 12th. If you will take commerce in 12th you will get benefit. Once you qualify CPT you will be allowed to give the IPCC exam which will be second and last step for CA.

If you want to make yourself eligible to directly give the IPCC exam you need to go for graduation after 12th as graduate candidates are directly allowed for IPCC exam.

So decide yourself how to go for it as it totally depends n your own capability and how much you are ready for it which no one else can tell you much better than you yourself.

Best of luck!
28th April 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

How can join IB assistunt job? Pls give me answer..
27th February 2014, 11:56 AM

Post date of birth is 03 05 2005

can he take admission in class 5th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?