28th October 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Required criteria to appear for Karnataka CET for the candidates of other than Karnataka state?

what are the criterias for a student from state other than karnataka who wants to appear for the karnataka c.e.t?

28th October 2011, 03:15 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required criteria to appear for Karnataka CET for the candidates of other than Karnataka state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the criterias for a student from state other than karnataka who wants to appear for the karnataka c.e.t?
DEAR FRIEND,
In state level exam you should belong to that state.

or of you r from some other sate you have some land or property in that state,

if above condition are not their then your parents should working in that state in government sector.

best off luck!
20th November 2011, 05:51 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Required criteria to appear for Karnataka CET for the candidates of other than Karnataka state?

You are outside karnataka student so you will have to write COMED-K exams for Engineering.

well you are eligibile to give CET EXAM but you will not get admission to government and government aided college as to get admission to theses colleges you should have domicile of karnataka.

all the best!!!!!!!!!
23rd November 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a native of Karnataka, North Kanara ( Tal : Ankola Dist. karwar ). After completing my graduation ( since 1980 ) settled in Mumbai. Now my son ( born & brought up in Mumbai ) wants to give Karnataka CET. Is he eligible to appear? pl clarify. Tks.
23rd November 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in Delhi. He was born in Bangalore and studied in Bangalore till 2nd standard. I am also born in Bangalore. I own a house in Bangalore and also one house in Delhi. I was working in Central Government Department (AGs office) for 16 years before I moved to Delhi and presently a Practising Advocate. Pl confirm if my son being a domicile of Karnataka by birth is eligible to take Karnataka CET.

Thanks
Ravi R
25th November 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is NRI FROM DUBAI.can she write karnataka entrance exam for engineering
26th November 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma from kerala. Now I am wroking in Mysore. I woul like to take evening B.E from here. For that they are saying that you should appear KCET. But as a non karnataka native, can I write the exam?
3rd December 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i am student studying in oman. can i write the KCET?
unknown
14th December 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I DO'NT HAVE ANY LAND , MY FATHER IS NOT WORKING IN KARNATAKA, I AM NOT BORN IN KARNATAKA.BUT I AM VERY MUCH INTRESTED TO ATTEND THE EXAM BECAUSE ALL MY FRIEND ARE THER IN BANGALORE
18th December 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I DON'T HAVE ANY LAND , MY FATHER IS NOT WORKING IN KARNATAKA, I AM NOT BORN IN KARNATAKA.BUT I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED TO ATTEND THE EXAM BECAUSE ALL MY FRIEND ARE THERE IN Bangalore. can I write the exam?
22nd December 2011, 06:18 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

You are outside karnataka student so you will have to write COMED-K exams for Engineering.

well you are eligibile to give CET EXAM but you will not get admission to government and government aided college as to get admission to theses colleges you should have domicile of karnataka.

all the best!!!!!!!!!
1st February 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, let me know that, being a student (Sr.Inter mediate ) of Andhrapradesh is eligible for KCET (medical) or not ?
8th February 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am keralite but i studied till 5th std in karnataka, can i write kcet exam??
16th February 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
iam a student of AP state. my mother studied in karnataka upto 10th class.can i have eligibility to write Kcet?
1st March 2012, 08:32 PM
nusha23

hello sir.. I am a native from karnataka, I was born there, my parents were born there but all my education till 12th is form out of karnataka ...... Am I eligible for appearing karnataka cet 2012?..... plz let me as soon as possible.. and also i am confused between cmedk and kcet.. plz clarify as soon possible...
10th March 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

my self and wife studied in karnataka state till graduation but my daughter now is in 10th std studying in Mumbai and also may
12th March 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I had done my primary ,highschool,and college education in karnataka i.e about 15 years..i am a keralite.
can my daughter who is in the 12th this year appear for KCET
12th March 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

my mother did her 15 years of education in karnataka.Can I write KCET?
9th June 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

my son is appeared for ssc in 2012 in maharashtra,his results not yet declared,but he wants to get addmission in diploma course in karnataka what is the procedure?last date for submition of application is 12th june 2012
9th November 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i am from maharashtra and now i am studing in karnatakacan i write the CET of karnataka
7th March 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I AM BORN IN KARNATAKA.COMPLETED MY SCHOOLING (1 TO 10) IN KARNATAKA.BUT APPEARED FOR 11 AND 12 IN MAHARASHTRA.SO AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE KCET AND COMEDK? IF YES THEN IN WHICH CATEGORY SHOULD I APPEAR?
8th December 2020, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have studied 3 years diploma in Karnataka ..am i eligible to appear for DCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?