5th November 2014, 06:57 PM
Posts: n/a

Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?

My daughter studied till 9th std in karnataka,
after that she is studying in Haryana. She wants to write Karnataka CET.
Is she eligible for a Karnataka cet?
Or else what other options she has? Please help me with details.

7th November 2014, 10:54 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,580
Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?

Any state candidates can apply for Karnataka CET but there is limited seats for outside state candidates. Therefore, you have to get a very good rank for getting admission in a top college because seats are very less for outside candidates.

Hence, there is no problem in applying but be prepared for the exam. Most of the seats are reserved for Karnataka domiciled candidates and you have to face tough competition for other state candidates seats.

There are other options also for admission in private colleges like donation but they are very expensive options. If there is any problem then you can try this option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET? I am doing 12th from Mumbai and my mother is from Karnataka 6 17th January 2018 10:43 AM
Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma 16 5th January 2015 11:17 AM
What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same? 4 8th November 2014 08:29 PM
What's the eligibility to appear in Karnataka CET for wards of central government employees posted in Karnataka? 1 27th October 2012 05:21 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: