16th December 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?

Sir,
my relative is studying in dadra nagar haveli,she is 12th.....so she wants to attend the cet of karnataka......i saw tht the student shld study atleast 7 yrs in karnataka but she has nt studied.......bt her father had studied in karnataka.......is it posible for her to attend cet??????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  2. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  3. What is Karnataka state CET eligibility criteria?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  5. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  6. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I stay outside Karnataka
  7. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  8. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria to appear for the upcoming Karnataka CET exam?
  10. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  12. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Required criteria to appear for Karnataka CET for the candidates of other than Karnataka state?
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  15. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  16. Is KSET conducted in the month of August and September
  17. Allotment scheme for an outside student who has scored 137 marks in Karnataka-CET and secured 90% in 12th?
  18. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
27th January 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?

My Brother wants to appear CET in Karnataka, who has done her PU out of karnataka(He is not from Karnataka)...Can he do this??
21st February 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?

my father studied 13yrs in karnataka.now we are residind in kerala.am i eligible to appear for CET?
2nd March 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

where are cet from avahalebal for other state student and last date for application in maharashtra state
20th March 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i am in maharastra and i want to addmite your college
29th March 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

iam studing in andhra pradesh i will eligible k cet exam
30th March 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
I got pcb mark 50% but in english low % am i eligible for cet medical exam
5th April 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria to sit for MP Pet exam,not a resident of Madhya paradesh!
21st June 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

can i write cet exam after completing my diploma in tamil nadu
25th July 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,i studied in maharashtra upto 12thsci and completed BAMS from RGUHS karnataka in2009-2010,now i got married and my husband is from karnataka...am i eligible for pg ayurveda entrange exam in karnataka? if yes then how much govt seat quota will be available for me?
17th August 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

my mother studied in karnataka for 15 years, but i am studying in mumbai since childhood.
am i eligible to give karnataka cet exam?
if yes, then what are the criterion?
2nd March 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, i studied in tamilnadu upto 10th std and i completed my puc , diplomo in karnataka,now i got married and my husband is from karnataka...am i eligible for cet exam
21st March 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th std in goa. my parents are from karnataka. do i come under horanadu or gaddinadu kannadiga?
12th October 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

my mother studied 15 yearsin Karnataka am I eligible to write kcet
y
28th December 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir / Madam
I had studied in Tamilnadu upto PUC... after that i got married and came here... my husband belong to karnataka... even i have voter I.D and Rashen card of karnataka government... Am i eligible to write cet....
27th June 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i have studied my 10th in Tamilnadu me and my family was born in tamilnadu but now this year we resided in karnataka now i am studying 2nd puc in karnataka taking hindi as 2nd language do i need to write cet in kannda exam Am i eligible to write karnataka cet 2014
9th July 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I studied in karnataka from middle of my 6th std and i am continuing my pu in karnataka .Am i eligible to write cet in karnataka 2016
23rd November 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I completed ma higher school and puc in karnataka .. i m residence of karnataka since 5 years..and ma father is residence in karnataka since 10 years ... can i write k cet ecam??
1st February 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered sambita ray.

Wink Re: Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?

iwantto appear karnataka cet examination 2015. i am a resident of wb. ipassed msc in zoologyin first class. iam net qualifed. igot m.phil degree in 2008. suould i appear karnatakacet exam. please repely early.
21st February 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

My brother studying in maharashtra.My father studied in karnataka..can my brother attend karanataka CET??
24th August 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in karnataka from middle of my 6th std and i am continuing my pu in karnataka .Am i eligible to write cet in karnataka 2017
24th August 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I studied at Karnataka from middle of 6th std at KV, Now iam at 12th. I will completed my 12 th on 31 Mar 2018. I am eligible for Karnataka CET
25th August 2017, 11:27 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam conducted by Karnataka state for giving admissions into engineering branches in different engineering universities/ institutions.

The eligibility required for other state candidates to attend and get admission in Karnataka state are as follows:

- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have done their 10+2 or equivalent education in mathematics & physics subjects from any recognized board.
- The percentage required is 45% for general candidates.
- The percentage required is 40% for SC/ ST & OBC candidates.
- The candidates whose exams are completed and waiting for results then you are also eligible for applying to the exam.
- If the candidate or his parents from Karnataka state then the candidate need to attend for the Kannada language test conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
18th October 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, Can you please provide information about dcet eligibility criteria for non Karnataka students who completed diploma from Karnataka and currently working in Karnataka(specially for evening college).
12th December 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed his studies till 10th from maharastra and have completed his 12th from telengana want to appear for cet Karnataka, can he sir? Our mother tongue is karnnada. And i have studied in karnataka.
12th December 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I have studied at kerala 2. I am a kannada girl .my parents studied at karnataka. So can i apply for kcet exam and pls say about the eligibilty
23rd September 2020, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i am from telangana i passed 10th can i take deploma admission in karnataka
and how to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?