8th June 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?

what is critaria and aligibility for admission in Bsc in punjabi university

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  2. Criteria for admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Punjabi university?
  3. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in IP university? Date of admission and duration of the course?
  4. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  5. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  6. How to take admission in punjabi patialaya university? I have done graduation from open global university
  7. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  8. What is the eligibility to take admission in BSc Biology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  10. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  11. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  12. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  15. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for CA admission? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  18. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
10th June 2012, 08:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is critaria and aligibility for admission in Bsc in punjabi university
Punjabi University offers Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) program in the following disciplines:

B.Sc. Computer Science, Statistics & Mathematics
B.Sc. in Economics
B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Management
B.Sc. Tourism Management

The eligibility criteria varies depending upon the course you opt for. As far as admission procedure is concerned, for any of the course mentioned above, the university do not conduct any entrance examination. So, in order to get admission in aforementioned courses, you will have to qualify just an Interview conducted by the university. Candidates are selected and are called for Interview on the basis of there performance in the Higher Secondary or any other equivalent qualifying examination.

For more information, refer to the official website of Punjabi University.
17th June 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?

diploma in cse ke baad hum bsc(csm or mcm) mein admission le sakte hain?
16th July 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in B.Sc.Computer Science after 3 yrs diploma in CSE in punjabi university patiala
14th June 2013, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

how to take addmission in bsc micro zoology after 2 with medical stream
2nd July 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

how can i take admission in pu in bs(hons.) computer....plz tell me eligiblty nd criteria of admission...
29th September 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

how can i take admission in msc maths?
28th May 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the required percentage in 10 2 to get admission in b.sc csm in khalsa college patiala?
4th June 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc computer science course in Punjabi University?

can I get a admission in Punjabi university bsc computer science after 2 ( commerce) and what is the eligible criteria?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?