17th December 2011, 01:51 PM
balinder kaur

How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?

hello ,,,,sir i am a student of computer science engg. last year i want to take admission in b.tech 2nd year in punjabi university plz give me information about procedure for taking admission in b.tech ,,,,,, which type of test we had to given for taking admission in laterl entry in punjabi university .what the last date to take admission in b.tech.........how much percentage for diploma holder student of CSE....... send it in my E mail ID: [email protected],,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz plz plz reply,,,,.,,,, thanks

Related Questions:
22nd August 2012, 02:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by balinder kaur View Post
hello ,,,,sir i am a student of computer science engg. last year i want to take admission in b.tech 2nd year in punjabi university plz give me information about procedure for taking admission in b.tech ,,,,,, which type of test we had to given for taking admission in laterl entry in punjabi university .what the last date to take admission in b.tech.........how much percentage for diploma holder student of CSE....... send it in my E mail ID: [email protected],,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plz plz plz reply,,,,.,,,, thanks

Candidate who seeks to pursue B.Tech through Lateral entry into the part II, through University College of Engineering - Pubjabi University Patiala, must have passed the diploma in any branch of Engineering and Technology from recognized Institution with a minimum of 60% aggregate [55% for the reserved candidates]. Admission is made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and the candidate’s preference to different branches of Engineering. A candidate with diploma in any branch of Engineering & Technology can opt for any of the available branches of B. Tech Course. Counselling schedule for the admission under this category is announced through Newspapers and University Website.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of University College of Engineering - Pubjabi University Patiala.
23rd August 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?

hello ,,,,sir i am a student of computer science engg. last year i want to take admission in panjabi univercity i got 68% marks in diploma .now i get addmission in yadwindra college ( talwandi sabho). but i always wish to get addmission in univercity . will you give me addmission in CSE branch .plz plz plz plz reply me at [email protected].............. piz piz
29th December 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, How can some from another state Can get admission in Punjab University after diploma in mechanical engineering please email me at [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?