14th March 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of marks for B.Tech candidates to join Air Force?

percentage for for b.tech students to join indian air force

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  2. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  4. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Required Percentage of Marks in 10th and 12th Class to join Indian Air Force?
  7. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  9. Percentage required in 10th to join Indian Air Force?
  10. Can I join Air Force after B.Com? How much percentage is required?
  11. Scope in Air Force after doing B.Tech?
  12. Can I join Air Force after passing commerce?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 10th to join Air Force?
  14. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  15. Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?
  16. How to become airforce officer after passing 10th class
  17. Is it difficult to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th? -- [New]
  18. Required Academic Qualification to join Indian Air Force?
14th March 2012, 03:12 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Required Percentage of marks for B.Tech candidates to join Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
percentage for for b.tech students to join indian air force

Information on joining Indian Air Force

Dear Aspirant, You are eligible to join Indian Air Force after completing B.tech degree. To join it you have to appear in Indian Air Force recruitment Exam.

There are 2- exams in this regards:-

CDSE: Combined Defence Service Examination[No restriction on percentage]

AFCAT: Air Force Common Admission Test[Must have secured minimum of 60% marks]

About CDSE
=========

Through CDSE you can join become Pilot In Indian Air Force.

ELIGIBILITY:

You should have Bachelor degree in engineering from recognized university.

Your Age should be within 19 to 23 years.

You should Unmarried male candidate.

You should be Indian Nation.

Pattern & Structure of CDSE:

>>For more detail on CDSE visit UPSC official website:

http://upsc.gov.in

About AFCAT
==========

Through AFCAT you can join following branches in Indian Air Force-

1.Flying Branch

2.Ground Duty Branch

3.Technical Branch

ELIGIBILITY:

For Flying branch :-

-Must be Graduate in any discipline (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or BE/B.tech holder from a recognized university

-Your Age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

-You should be Indian.

Both Male & Female are eligible(Must be Unmarried).

For Technical branch:-

-Must bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) from a recognized university.

-Your Age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

-You should be Indian.

-Both Male & Female are eligible(Must be Unmarried).

For Ground duty branch:-

-Must have Graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

-Your Age should be in between 20 to 27 years.

-You should be Indian.

-Both Male & Female are eligible(Must be Unmarried).

Pattern & Structure of AFCAT Exam:

>>For more detail visit official website:

http://careerairforce.nic.in/
14th March 2012, 05:29 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Required Percentage of marks for B.Tech candidates to join Air Force?

dear friend,

dear friend,

Yes you can join surely to IAF ( Indian Air Force ) after 12th. As you are studing in B.Tech. So I think at first complete it then join to IAF and it will be beneficial to you also. Besides this your percentage is till now is so good that you can get a good job in IAF after B.Tech.
There are generally three branches and for these three branches there are three different eligible criteria.The three department are :

1. Flying Branch,
2. Technical Branch,
3. Ground Duty Branch.

Required Eligibility Criteria :-

1. Age ::

19 to 23 years as on 01 july 2012 i.e. born between 2nd july 1989 to 1 july 1993(both dates inclusive).

2. Educational Qualification ::

Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed 10+2 th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or BE/B.Tech degree from a recognized university having 60% or more than 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

3. Physical Standard ::

i.) Height : minimum 162.5 cm and more than this
ii.) Weight : in between 60 to 80 kg
iii.) Vision : minimum visual acuity 6/6 in one eye and 6/6 in another eye

The selection procedure are consist of two types which are :

1. AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) and
2. Air Force Selection Boards(AFSB) .

Official website of Indian Air Force is given below :

http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

~regards~
priyo
14th March 2012, 06:19 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Percentage of marks for B.Tech candidates to join Air Force?

You can join Indian Air Force after B.Tech. or Graduation basically in two ways:-

CDS and AFCAT

CDS- COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer's Training Academy.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National unmarried having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream of education from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 23 years of age.

There is no percentage of marks criteria for application to Indian Air Force of CDS.

AFCAT-AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST conducted by Air Force for :-

Technical Branch
Flying Branch
Ground Duty Branch

The candidate must be an Indian national having Graduation Degree in any discipline with 60% marks from a recognised University is eligible to apply for AFCAT.

The candidate applying for Technical and Flying Branch should have either Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Graduation or he must be B.Tech. Graduate within the age of 19 to 23 for Flying Branch and 18 to 28 years for Technical Branch.

For more information you may log on to www.upsc.gov.in or www.careerairforce.nic.in
20th June 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

my right hand got fractured..... elbow 10 pieces and radius is also gone... im doing 1st year B.E.. m i eligible for pilot through cdse??
6th July 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

If i have good marks in b.tech then will 2 marks will be seen while for flying branch?
7th January 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I am having 59.6 % in btech can i apply for AFCAT for technical post.I am good sports person too and have NCC b certificate.
Kindly reply.
24th January 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i have 55% marks in btech can i apply plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?