28th April 2015, 11:53 AM
Pradeep K.

Percentage of marks required in HSc exam to get admission in B.Sc in Government colleges of Odisha?

I need to know the cutoff percentage for addmission in Bsc this year..,
Please tell me How many percentage i need to have in my Hsc exam to get addmission in Bsc govt. collage in odisha

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission in BSc IT? I have got 48% in HSC
  3. What is the criteria of BBA after passing 12th with 41%?
  4. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  5. List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?
  6. Can I get admission in BSc after securing 52% in HSC as aggregate? Which colleges allow me for admission?
  7. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  8. Qualifying percentage of marks required in HSC in PCM to get admission in engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of BSc Astrophysics colleges in Maharsahtra? What is their cutoff HSc Percentage?
  10. Percentage required in +2 to get admission in BCS at top colleges?
  11. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed?
  12. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?
  13. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  14. How to get admission in government college after scoring 143 in HSC exam?
  15. List of colleges and cutoff for Biotechnology institutes in Maharashtra?Minimum marks required in HSC and MHT CET for admission in government as well as private institute?
  16. How much marks are required in HSC exam and how to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering
  17. How to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 90% in HSc?
  18. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
28th April 2015, 11:55 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks required in HSc exam to get admission in B.Sc in Government colleges of Odisha?

Dear you need to complete 10+2 with minimum 50% of marks from the recognized University. There is a percentage relaxation for the SC/ST candidates about 5% of marks.

There is No requirement of Age relaxation for course of B.Sc in Odisha.

List of Government Colleges in Orissa :

1.Rajdhani College, BSSR

2.J.K.B.K College ,Cuttack

3.Ravenshaw Junior College ,Cuttack

4.Govt. Women's College,Keonjhar

5.K.K.S.Women's Junior College, Balasore

6.Govt. Junior College,Bhawanipatna

7.Govt Junior College, Phulbani

8.Govt SC College Chhatrapur

9. Trident School of Biotech Sciences

10. institute of Professional Studies and Research.

11.KIT School of Law.
18th April 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of marks required in HSc exam to get admission in B.Sc in Government colleges of Odisha?

What is the minimum % for getting admission in govt autonomous college of bhawanipatna in class 2
29th June 2021, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed for take addmission in JkBk college
6th July 2022, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

How many percent does jkbk collage admit
25th August 2022, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage secure for admission in govt college
18th April 2023, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage will require for admission in jkbk college for science after 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?