14th March 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in 12th to do Genetic Engieering abroad?

I am studying 12th in chennai . i have chosen bio with mat .what is the percentage to be scored in 12th.to study genetic engineering in abroad colleges or in Tamil Nadu? Can someone please answer me soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  3. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?
  4. How to get into genetic engineering after 12th?
  5. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  6. Marks required in 12th for admission to Genetic Engineering?
  7. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  8. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  9. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  10. What is the percentage required in 12th exam to get into the best college of India for genetic engineering
  11. How much percentage is required for genetic engineering in biotechnology?
  12. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  13. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  14. How can I enter into genetic engineering after passing 12th? Can we get a job in abroad?
  15. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  16. Percentage required to be eligible for MS in Abroad?
  17. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  18. Nursing colleges in medical stream after 12th? Is this course good to do in India or in Abroad? Information about Genetic Engineering course?
15th March 2015, 08:52 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in 12th to do Genetic Engieering abroad?

The minimum percentage of marks that you will require to be eligible to study Genetic Engineering is 60%.
That is the minimum marks that is required to be eligible.
The admission though is not provided on the basis of the marks that you have obtained in your Class 12 Boards if you are to study Genetic Engineering.
You will need to appear for the various Entrance Examinations that are there and you will have to crack the Examination at first and it is on the basis of the rank that you obtain that you will be given admission for the course of Genetic Engineering.
So make sure that you are able to obtain the minimum marks that is required and then concentrate on your preparation for the Entrance Examination as that is where you need to score very good if you are to get admission into the best colleges which are offering Genetic Engineering.
The minimum marks should also be kept at 60% throughout your career and you will need that as the companies which come to hire the students want a career throughout 60% for the students who are willing to work for their company.
So you should at the least get 60% and you should aim at scoring very high percentages.
1st June 2020, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required in 12th to do Genetic Engieering abroad?

If maths needed for genetic engineering after 12 that science in pcb students??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?