15th August 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks to join CA course in Kolkata?

Required percentage for C.A in kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in bachelor degree to appear for IIFT in Kolkata?
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  3. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata? -- [New]
  4. Percentage of marks required to take admission in south city commerce college in Kolkata?
  5. How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quota in St Xaviers Kolkata?
  8. What is the minimum percentage is required in graduation? I have acquired 50% in 10th
  9. When to get forms for B.Com Honors? Required percentage of marks to join this course?
  10. What is the required percentage of marks for intermediate to join EAMCET?
  11. How to join NIT after passing 12th? What is the percentage marks required?
  12. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  13. Am I eligible for placement after scoring 80% in 10th, 83% in B.Tech?
  14. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Required Percentage of Marks in BA course to join B.Ed?
  16. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to join M.Com course?
  17. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
  18. Required Percentage of Marks to join B.Com course in DU?
15th August 2012, 08:08 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: Required Percentage of Marks to join CA course in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Required percentage for C.A in kolkata
Chartered Accountant Course

The role of a Chartered Accountant is there in every sphere of business and finance. A student passing the chartered accountancy course becomes part of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) which has been in operation since the year 1949. Chartered Accountancy is a degree recognized worldwide and therefore the demand for qualified chartered accountants is huge in the world market.

Streams / Branches of CA

Accounting, Taxation and Auditing are some of the subjects which are taught to a student of chartered accountancy.

Eligibility Criteria for CA Course

Students need to have the following academic qualifications to pursue a course in chartered accountancy:

* Graduation in commerce with minimum 50 percent marks.
* A non commerce graduate who has studied mathematics at graduation level and has scored 60 percent in the subject.
* A non commerce graduate with a minimum score of 55 percent in graduation. (Mathematics is not compulsory in this case)
* Pass outs from the Institute of Cost and Works Accountancy of India (ICWAI).
* Pass outs from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
* A student who has passed the class X board examinations can also choose to pursue chartered accountancy course; they will however have to sit for the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) before enrolling in the course.

CA Institutes in India

Listed below are the best institutes in India for pursuing a course in chartered accountancy:

* Ahmednagar Jilha Maratha Vidya Prasarak Samaj's New Arts, Commerce & Science College located in Buldana, Maharashtra
* Aurora's Degree College located in Hyderabad
* Aggarwal P G College located in Faridabad
* B N Saha D A V Public School located in Jharkhand
* Asansol Branch of Eastern India Regional Council of ICAI located in Kolkata
* Agra Branch of Eastern India Regional Council of ICAI located in Uttar Pradesh
* Coimbatore Branch of Eastern India Regional Council of ICAI located in Tamil Nadu
* Biyani Commerce College located in Jaipur
* Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Vivekananda College of Science, Humanities and Commerce located in Secunderabad
* B H S First Grade College located in Karnataka
19th March 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks to join CA course in Kolkata?

I am Mr. Bidyadhar Rout, from Odisha a Qualified Cost Accountant passed in June-2011.
I want to persue CA Course.
As I am coming under General Category and my Present age is 26 years Old,
I am afraid of the 3 years Articleship in CA.
Should it be wel for me to do this course...??
4th June 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i complete b.com with 50 PERECENTAGE SO CAN I TAKE DIRECT ADMISSION IN IPCC
8th October 2014, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

I want to kno after completing bba course ....can I go for c.a course? is it posible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?