18th January 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

When to get forms for B.Com Honors? Required percentage of marks to join this course?

when is form available for B.Com hnrs n what is the percentage required?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  2. Minimum marks required in Accountancy to study B.Com Honors? I have passed 12th
  3. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  4. Can I join Air Force after B.Com? How much percentage is required?
  5. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed and M.A? -- [New]
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  7. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Career options in Railways after 12th standard with commerce and maths?
  9. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  10. How to join CA after completing B.Com with 45%
  11. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  12. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  13. How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?
  14. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  15. SRRC for B.Com honors being a Nepali? Minimum percentage required for students under foreign quota? Fee structure of SRCC for B.Com honors?
  16. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  17. Percentage of marks required for admissionin B.Ed. in Gwalior?
  18. What is the percentage required to get English Honors in presidency college Kolkata for CBSE board students
31st January 2012, 07:52 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to get forms for B.Com Honors? Required percentage of marks to join this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is form available for B.Com hnrs n what is the percentage required?
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B.COM (HONS)

1. The candidates must have passed 12th standard exam in any stream from a recognized board or university.

2. Candidates must have one of the following subjects in 10+2:
Mathematics,
Accountancy,
Business Studies
or
Economics

The best colleges to pursue this course are:

Osmania University

Rajiv Gandhi University

Aditi Mahavidyalaya

Maharishi Markandeshwar University

Banaras Hindu University

I have attached a file of BHU where you will get more details about the eligibility of B.Com Hons in their university.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bhu ug courses.pdf(70.6 KB, 1317 views)
1st May 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get forms for B.Com Honors? Required percentage of marks to join this course?

cut offs or percentage required to get admission in maharishi markandeshwar university?
30th May 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

plz tell the cutt off of any du college for admission ?
4th June 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i have got 91.5 in 12th am i eligible 4 bcom honours
4th April 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How much marks required for b.com howner in 12th CBSE and which subject to be added
4th February 2017, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage need for taking admissionsof b.com in 12class reslut
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?