11th September 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to join M.Com course?

For admission in m.com after graduation how many marks or percentage is reqiured on the 3years

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in M.Com to appear in CAT? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  3. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to join M.Com course?
  4. Procedure of becoming CA after M.Com?
  5. Eligibility to join NIFT after graduation? Percentage required in graduation?
  6. Which courses can I join after graduation? Eligibility criteria and percentage of marks required?
  7. How much percentage is required in graduation to join B.Ed course
  8. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  9. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
  10. Eligibility for admission in NIFT after B.Com and minimum percentage required -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to be eligible for IPS Exam?
  13. What is the eligibility criteira for UGC NET? I have scored 55% marks
  14. What is the percentage required to fill the admission form for M.Com?
  15. How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?
  16. Minimum marks or percentage required for admission in M.Com? What is the total fee structure for admission Xaviers, HR college SIES or Rupa college?
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to become an IAS officer?
  18. Is Bachelor in Catering degree eligible for doing B.Ed?
9th October 2012, 07:56 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to join M.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For admission in m.com after graduation how many marks or percentage is reqiured on the 3years
M.com stands for Master of Commerce . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester .

Graduation is the Minimum Educational Qualification require for this Examination and the Minimum Percentage of marks is differ from College to Colleges .

But Most of the M.com Colleges required Minimum 50% Percentage of marks . So, If you score More than 50% Percentage of marks than definitely, you may get admission for M.com Course in reputed Institution .

The Admission for M.com Course is based on the Entrance Examination Performance . Most of the M.com Institution Conducts own Entrance Examination within the College . Based on the Entrance Examination then Institution may give admission for the candidate .

There is No Age limit for this M.com Course . Any candidate who Satisfy the Educational Qualification are eligible to apply for this M.com Course and Any Specialization candidate are eligible to apply for this M.com Course .

But Most of the Colleges may give First preference to Commerce stream ( B.com/BBA ) candidate .

You have Completed your graduation and You have Not Mention your Percentage of marks which you have score in Graduation Course . If you score 50% Percentage of marks than your eligible for M.com Course .

Reference Books for M.com Entrance Examination :-

Best M.com Colleges in India :-
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • Amity University
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University
  • University of Delhi
  • ICFAI Business School
  • Vivekananda College of Arts and Science
  • The New College art and Science
  • Guru Nanak Dev University
  • Dantuluri Narayana Raju College
9th October 2012, 10:54 PM
Saran 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Duration of the M.com Course is for 2 years and the Course is divided into four semester .

Graduation is the Minimum Educational Qualification require for this Examination and the Minimum Percentage of marks is differ from College to Colleges .

The candidate should score More than 50% Percentage of marks than definitely, you may get admission for M.com Course in reputed Institution .

The Admission for M.com Course is based on the Entrance Examination Performance . Most of the M.com Institution Conducts own Entrance Examination within the College .

The candidate who Satisfy the Educational Qualification are eligible to apply for this M.com Course and Any Specialization candidate are eligible to apply for this M.com Course . No age limit for apply.

Most of the Colleges may give First preference to Commerce stream (B.com/BBA ) candidate .

You have Completed your graduation and You have Not Mention your Percentage of marks which you have score in Graduation Course . If you score 50% Percentage of marks than your eligible for M.com Course .
3rd January 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir..i am a b.com (honours) graduate with 51.87% in aggregate..i have been pursing cwa..but still struggling with it..sir plz suggest me better and bright option...so that i can secure my career...
14th March 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a non medical student. What percentage should i need to get good jobs offering high sellery
6th June 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir im graduate wit commerce and were doing ca and cs to bt struugling wit dat so plz tell me what i do to secure my future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?