11th June 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?

what is the minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission into company secratariat ship course.i am a ba graduate nd hav secured 48%mark in graduation.how can i join this course plz suggest me

27th August 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?

Can i join C.S after 10 2, and what is the minimum percentage to get admission in C.S
13th September 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?

Can i know the examination date of NDA 2012.
14th September 2011, 05:29 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
yes Can i join C.S after 10 2, and what is the minimum percentage to get admission in C.S
OK,
3rd October 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have 7 years experience in stock broking.Can i stady icsi inter it will help my career ?
17th October 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am a bca student .after bca i want to join cs.can i join in icsi?
17th October 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a bca student. after bca i want to join cs. can i join in icsi?
28th November 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I am from Coimbatore...I completed my B.com last year.. can i join the course of Company Secretary..... If yes, what is the procedure to join...
6th December 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in commerical pratice. i have scored 64% percentage. can i join to the company secretary course.
15th December 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 2 in 2007 of 50% of marks. now i am continue my B.A. can i eligible for CS course .plz tell me.
10th February 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage in B.A for do B.ed
3rd April 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

i have just passed my 12th examination with 50percentage than can i get admition in cs.
18th May 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i completed my BA from Bengal university but it was two years course at that time. can u i eligible for B.ED course. Please asssit me
18th May 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i completed BA from Bengal University and it was two years at that time. can u suggest me that am i eligible for B.Ed Course? Please revert me as soon as possible
27th July 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i completed 2 from nepal and i have got 48%. can i join bba in india university
1st October 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

can i be eligible to apply for company secretaryship if i score 45% in b.com hons
28th January 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I hv passed graduate in arts sub with 55% marks, can i take admission in company secretaryship...plz guide me
30th September 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what is the percentage for the cs after doing graduation(b. com)
9th October 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have passed graduate in arts sub with 48percent marks from BARASAT UNIVERSITY . I am general cast. Can i take admission in B.ED. ...plz guide me.
24th January 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

am eligible for B ed in computer after completing Bsc-computer with 50%?
24th January 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for B ed in computer after completing Bsc computer with 50% mark?
1st April 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass in science stream with 41.50% of marks in year of 2008 and now i want to go for Company Secretary course. Am I Eligible for the course of company secretary?
10th October 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum PUC percentage required for tech mahindra?
15th January 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I'm a plus two student in humanities group.now,my ambition is become a optometrist.am I eligible for Join optometry course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?