7th April 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Required Qualification to work as Accountant or Assistant Manager in a Bank?

what is the basic qualification needed to work in a bank as a accountant or an assistant manager?

24th July 2012, 07:38 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Required Qualification to work as Accountant or Assistant Manager in a Bank?

To get a job in private or governments banks as an accountant you have to be a chartered accountant or graduate with accountancy honors. For the post of Asst. Manager it differs. Some of the intellectuals and recognized ones becomes manager even with a bachelor graduate degree. In today's, competitive world you should atleast have an MBA degree in any of the branches (HR, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Public Relation, Entrepreneurship etc).
16th April 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Qualification to work as Accountant or Assistant Manager in a Bank?

Is MBA a degree or masters
15th June 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

requried qualification to work assistant manager in a bank?
20th June 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Is commerce neccsary for one who want to be a bank manager
29th June 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the best banking job for BBI degree student
1st September 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

list of msc. courses tht a bsc. pcm student can do ??
23rd June 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my digree. I need job i have confused about my job. What is the best job for B.com completers?
24th June 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in computer and science. Next what will we do
23rd September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in modern office practice and now I am doing B.A next what will I do
24th September 2016, 07:53 PM
shiwangini raj

To work as an accountant or assistant manager in any bank it is necessary to compete in banking recruitment competitive exams .
All most all banks now issue vacancies for post of clerks / accountants and Po on graduate level in any faculty .
But for you it would be more efficient to do B.com / chartered accountancy for accountant .
For assistant manager it is almost necessary to compete Bank PO's exams moreover it would be more efficient and convenient to join as assistant manager after doing MBA.
Thanks..
5th June 2017, 11:15 PM
Pogaku

I am studying the last year of computer science graduation. I may attempt the bank exam for the post of accountant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?