31st January 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required and steps to become a Bank Manager of reputed private Bank?

I completed mba finance 2013, i want to become a bank manager what are directions i have to follow to become a bank manager what are qualifications required

1st February 2015, 11:14 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required and steps to become a Bank Manager of reputed private Bank?

As, you completed your MBA so, you're perfectly eligible for getting job into banking sector but you're not allowed to get a manager position directly, you need experience in banking sector. Only, having degree cannot get you a manager position.

The following are the steps to become bank manager:

1) First, try to get job into banking sector by clearing IBPS exam
2) Work for 2-3 years, in the mean time get know the business network.
3) Get CPA(Certified Professional in Accounting) certification which boost your chances in getting managerial position.
3rd June 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required and steps to become a Bank Manager of reputed private Bank?

After passing class 10 what i have to study to become manager of bank
7th March 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can to do if I wanted to become a branch menager . I am in class 10 . And which subject I will choose in class 12
27th March 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I completed B.com.i want to become a bank manager.what are the steps and qualification required to become a bank manager
28th March 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

My aim is to be a bank manager.
Present time I am studying in BMS (Finance) from Khalsa College Mumbai.
So what are the process and next step to become a Bank Manager?
12th February 2020, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I've completed my bachelor's degree (Bcom) with 81% .what is the next step i should take for becoming bank manager?
20th May 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

which exam do i have to pass for securing a job in a banking sector?
4th August 2021, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Manager in Government Bank ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?