21st August 2010, 11:09 AM
naji

Requirements to do m.tech in aerospace engineering after b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering

sir,
i am doing my b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering.can i do my m.tech in aerospace engineering?what are the requirements for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  2. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. Can I do mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  8. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  10. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronatical Engineering?
  12. List of streams available to study in B.Tech -- [New]
  13. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  14. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  15. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  16. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. M.Tech(Astrophysics/Aerospace Engineering) for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  18. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
21st August 2010, 12:09 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to do m.tech in aerospace engineering after b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering

yes you can apply for the Requirements to do m.tech in aerospace engineering after b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering
elligibilty as: 70% marks and above in b.tech degree overall.so you can sit in the examination i.e iitgate.
good luck
21st August 2010, 12:54 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to do m.tech in aerospace engineering after b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering

hi............
there is no such requirement ......but if u want u can do for u r better futeure.............
21st August 2010, 03:17 PM
Rickers

Thumbs up Re: Requirements to do m.tech in aerospace engineering after b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering

Hello friend,

You are eligible for M.tech in aerospace engineering if you have b.Tech adegree in Electronics engineering.
So you are elligible after completion of your B.tech.
The admission take place through GATE exam. You need to score good for this.
So prepare well for GATE.....Good luck!!!!
21st August 2010, 03:57 PM
bimal_cvr

Wink Re: Requirements to do m.tech in aerospace engineering after b.tech in electrical and electronics engineering

no u r not eligible 4 m.tech in aerospace engg .................................................. .
21st August 2010, 04:55 PM
swati123

As far as I know, candidates having undergraduate degree (BE/B.Tech)) in Aerospace, Mechanical, Civil Engineering and Naval Architecture are eligible to apply for M.Tech. course in Aerospace Engineering. I do not know of any M.Tech Aerospace Engineering Specialization meant especially for electrical and electronics engineering graduates.

You can visit the websites of IIT Kharagpur, IIT Mumbai, etc. to be doubly sure.
18th June 2011, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

can i do mtech in aerospace engg after doing btech in ece in iisc bangalore?
14th July 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to do m.tech in aerospace engineering after b.tech in production?
22nd October 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i m doing my eng in information technology from gujarat. i wants to go to bangluru for the m.tech if gate is required for that??
3rd December 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.E. in IT. Am i eligible for M.Tech in Aerospace?
3rd December 2011, 09:01 PM
nida shakeel

Hello friend,

You are eligible for M.tech in aerospace engineering if you have b.Tech adegree in Electronics engineering.
4th December 2011, 09:15 AM
manoj1993
Member+

Hello friend,

4th December 2011, 12:43 PM
tejesh_09

After B. Tech. in Electrical and Electronics you can be eligible to purse your study in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering which will be appearing through GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers) exam. So try to score good marks in GATE exam to get admission into M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?