31st May 2018, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get BTech admission in any Government college through EAMCET?

Sir/Madam, I want to know about the requirements for admission in BTech course through EAMCET in any Government college. I am studying in 12th standard and will give EAMCET next year. So, I would like to know about the admission requirements. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get BTech admission with donation without appearing in EAMCET?
  2. Possibility to get BTech admission in any Government college with 13625 rank in TS-EAMCET? -- [New]
  3. Branches that I can get in Government B.Tech colleges for a candidate with 23000 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  4. Can I get BTech seat in any Government college with 84 marks in AP-EAMCET being a girl candidate?
  5. It is necessary to write EMCET for learning engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get BTech admission in JNTUH with 10600 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  7. How can I get admission in top 5 government college? I have scored 19148 rank in EAMCET
  8. How many marks should I score in EAMCET to get admission in government college for aeronautical engineering?
  9. Admission in a government agricultural college with 14000 rank in EAMCET?
  10. Eligibility to get BTech Civil admission in Deccan College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad for a candidate with 75621 rank in EAMCET?
  11. Cutoff marks required in AP-EAMCET to get BSc(Agriculture) admission in any Government college for an SC candidate?
  12. BTech admission in Government college for a candidate with 95 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Requirements to study BTech in India for a candidate of Zimbabwe?
  14. Eligibility to get BTech admission in any Government college with 45000 rank in JEE Main?
  15. Cutoff rank required in KEAM to get BTech admission in any Government college?
  16. Admission at VNRVJIET college, Bachupally with 71 marks in JEE Main
  17. What is the requirements for admission in B.Tech course in UK?
  18. How to get BTech admission in DIET for a candidate with 85% in 12th?
15th July 2018, 08:58 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get BTech admission in any Government college through EAMCET?

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture Medical common entrance Test. Candidate who have passed 12th from a recognized board with PCM subject can apply for this examination.

It is a state level engineering entrance examination conducted by Andhra Pradesh for admission in state government and private engineering colleges. The only requirement is that you need to secure a good rank like below 1000 for admission in top government engineering colleges of your state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?