2nd February 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Canadian top universities entry requirements for indian BE student?

Canadian top universities entry requirements for indian BE student? Exam for higher study in Canada?

Related Questions:
  1. What are requirement of Canadian Top universities entry for Indian students?
  2. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  3. Details to do MS in Instrumentation engineering in top Canadian university?
  4. What are the requirements to study MBBS in any Indian Government Universities? What is the school fees?
  5. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  6. In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?
  7. Am I eligible to do law after completing B.A in Political Science with 49%? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do to get selected in top 100 universities of US? Chances of getting scholarship or financial aid for Indian student?
  9. Requirements for getting in top B.Schools in US? Names of top US universities for MBA?
  10. Requirements and top universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  11. Procedure to get scholarship to study M.Sc in Microbiology at Canada?
  12. Best universities offering Petroleum or Mining Engineering? What is the entry requirements?
  13. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  14. Top universities offering M.Pharm and what is the their admission procedure?
  15. List of top Ph.d offering universities in India and in Canada in Pharmaceutics?
  16. Does Canadian universities offer 3 years Bachelor degree?
  17. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
  18. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
7th February 2016, 11:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Canadian top universities entry requirements for indian BE student?

The entry requirements depends on the course in which you want to enroll as well as the portfolio of the applicants. Usually the entry requirements are :-

- IELTS score. For top universities, the band is usually more than 8. Other entrance exam on the basis of which many universities in Canada take admission are GRE and TOEFL for MS and GMAT and TOEFL for MBA.
- Resume screening and statement of purpose screening are also part of the selection process.
- Interview is also conducted and you know to perform extremely well to get an edge over other competitors in order to get admission in the top universities of Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?