21st August 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?

i had copleted BE (ECE) i was intersted to do ms in us .tofel alone enough for getting inti top universities ah which are the top universities for ms in networking in us and how mucg have to score to get enter into top universities can u tell pls

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
  2. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission? -- [New]
  3. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  4. What are the possible career prospects available in the Networking domain? List of top networking courses which would help me to shape my career in right direction?
  5. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of BE course?
  7. MS in U.S.A, what are the top universities and their info.
  8. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  9. List of top universities which would be best for MS in Instrumentation?
  10. List of top 10 universities in US for MS? Can I get through after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  11. Top 10 universities for distance learning MCA? Ranks of those 10 universities?
  12. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  13. Which are the top universities in US? How to get scholarships? Possible expenditure in US for MS?
  14. List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?
  15. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  17. Top 10 universities for Ph.D Astrophysics? Selection Procedure for Ph.D in these Universities?
  18. List of top 10 universities for distance learning in MCA? Ranks of those 10 universities?
20th April 2013, 11:11 AM
imranmdi

Default Re: How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?

for pursuing M.S in U.S.A gre (graduate record examination) is mandatory. you have to write GRE and with gre you also have to write a english language skill test examination this will be IELTS or TOEFL. The new pattern of GRE comprises of 340 marks. Hence if you want to get admission in the top 100 universities in U.S.A you have to secure above 310 marks in GRE. While comming to IELTS you have to score a band score of 7 or above. If you want to attempt TOEFL you have to score above 95. you find many top universities offering networking course to you. Some universities dont directly offer networking they only have CS(computer science) as a branch,you can join there also.
15th June 2013, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?

What are the branches for doing Ms., for a B.tech ece candiate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?