8th January 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure Higher Secondary admission in Banaras Hindu University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard. I want to do my Higher Secondary in Banaras Hindu University. Kindly help me to know about the requirements for securing admission in this university for Higher Secondary course. Waiting for your response!

13th January 2019, 01:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure Higher Secondary admission in Banaras Hindu University?

For seeking admission in CHS ( Central Hindu School ) managed by BHU to pursue higher secondary school degree, you are required to qualify SET ( School Entrance Test ) held once every year.

Further, the minimum education required to appear in SET for Class 11th admissions is a Class 10th i.e; matriculation from a recognized board. Also, the minimum marks required in Class 10th for admission is 50% marks in case of admission to Science stream and 40% marks in case of admission to Commerce stream while there is no such requirement for admission in Arts stream. Minimum marks requirement in Class 10th is not applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST candidates, PH candidates, and wards of BHU employees.

Apart from educational qualification, your age must be under 18 years as on 30th September of that year in which the admission is sought to be eligible for CHS Class 11 admission.

For more details and updates regarding BHU SET, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
15th January 2019, 09:43 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure Higher Secondary admission in Banaras Hindu University?

Candidates are eligible to pursue higher secondary from the BHU.

To get the admission, you have to appear and qualify in SET. The entrance examination is conducted every year.

So, you need to do better preparation to qualify in the examination. For syllabus and other detail visit at www.bhuonline.in
15th January 2019, 05:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

BHU conduct SET ( School Entrace Test ) for admission in the BHU for higher secondary.

The minimum required eligibility to get admission is that :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum aggregate as per the stream for which admission is sought.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission and so candidate will have to qualify in the examination for admission.

For detail information visit at www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?