8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Banaras Hindu University?

Hello, I would like to know that Banaras Hindu University provides education in Higher Secondary? I have just completed my 9th and enter in 10th of WBBSE State Board. I want to go BHU for doing Higher Secondary by taking Science. So, what I have to do for getting admission?

12th April 2018, 07:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Banaras Hindu University?

In order to get admission in BHU school for class 11th Science, candidates must have to complete their class 10th examination from a recognized Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination scoring above 50% of marks in each of the subject from a recognized Board can apply for CHS (Central Hindu School) managed by BHU to study class 11th.
Candidates must have to appear and qualify in the BHU-SET examination as the admission will be based on the merit marks scored in the entrance test conducted by BHU.
13th April 2018, 03:48 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Banaras Hindu University?

Yes BHU also provides higher secondary education.
You have to write and qualify entrance test for 10+2 in your selected stream. After clearing entrance test you will be selected to get admission on the basis of cut-off score. If you have scored marks more than cut-off then only you will be admitted in 10+2.
There is no any procedure of direct admission. If you want to grab a seat then it is necessary to crack entrance exam.
But you have to pass in 10th board examination and it is compulsory to get admission.
14th April 2018, 01:52 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in 11th standard in Banaras Hindu University, then you have appear for entrance test conducted by BHU.

The application form for the entrance test will be released in the month of February or March. And the entrance examination will be held in the month of April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?