29th November 2018, 10:49 AM
kimi barak

Requirements to study BTech in Bengaluru for 12th Science student of Arunachal Pradesh?

Hello everyone, I am from Arunachal Pradesh and I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th, I want to study BTech course in Bengaluru. So, I just want to know about the requirements for securing admission. Kindly tell me immediately.

30th November 2018, 10:07 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study BTech in Bengaluru for 12th Science student of Arunachal Pradesh?

B.Tech is Bachelor in Technology and it is four year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course in colleges situated in Bengaluru after completion of 12th from Arunachal Pradesh.

Entrance examination is conducted to get admission and candidates have to qualify in it.
30th November 2018, 12:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study BTech in Bengaluru for 12th Science student of Arunachal Pradesh?

Candidates passed 12th in PCM from any recognised board are eligible to get admission in the B.Tech course. It is four year course.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in colleges in Bengaluru after 12th from any recognised board in Arunachal Pradesh.

The required aggregate and entrance examination to get admission varies with institutes and colleges. So, visit official website to get the information.
30th November 2018, 04:16 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The requirements to study Bachelor of Technology in Bengaluru:

>>Candidate should pass 12th with PCM subjects with good percentage of marks. Minimum is 50% marks.

>>Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are necessary.

>>You can either get admission in B.Tech colleges through COMEDK rank or JEE rank. To apply for JEE exam, you must have at least 75% marks in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?