15th October 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Time taken for marksheet correction in CBSE Board?

Hi,
After sending the application, how much time does CBSE takes for correction in marksheet and send us the corrected marksheet? kindly let me know immediately.

28th October 2015, 04:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time taken for marksheet correction in CBSE Board?

There is no fixed time allotted by CBSE for correction but it should be corrected in one or two months time. It also depends in the urgency shown by your school for correction.

Sometimes if the school wants it to get corrected quickly then surely you will receive the mark sheet on time. Therefore, just apply through your school with all the documents as soon as possible.
1st November 2015, 12:57 AM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

There is not any fixed time to say in Correction in marksheet.It totally depends on the Board.The CBSE Board decides to time when and when results will be declared.Sometimes if the school wants it to get corrected quickly then surely you will receive the mark sheet on time. Therefore, just apply through your school with all the documents as soon as possible.

There is no fixed time allotted by CBSE for correction but it should be corrected in one or two months time. It also depends in the urgency shown by your school for correction.
22nd January 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Is there any process to get my corrected 12 marksheet and certificate within one week i had submitted my application before one month
2nd May 2018, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for correction in my marksheet & admit card of class 10 . Approx 2 years passed but it did not get corrected till . What is the reason behind it ? Why it takes so much time ?
9th November 2018, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I have returned my 10 origional certificate for correction in mother 's surname with demanded fees 2 months before as cbse said but till now I didn't get my 10 th corrected certificate . How much time it will take to resolve .
21st December 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I had applied for mother name correction 2 month pass how many more day will require please reply it is urgent
8th June 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I had applied for the correction in my father's name in my 10th and 12th marksheet. I had submitted both marksheets with demanded fees.It had been 4 months but only my 10th marksheet has come and not the 12th marksheet. How much time will it take more?
8th June 2019, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir What I do to change in my DOB in 10th class marksheet I pass 10th class in last year 2018 . Thanks you
15th June 2019, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir in the 10 std marksheet of cbse there is a mistake in the name of the place of the school.The actual name is Humnabad instead of it Bumnabad is typed.How do I rectify this mistake
16th June 2019, 02:28 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The candidates can now make corrections in their name, date of birth, father’ name and mother’s name as mentioned in their mark sheet within five years of the declaration of CBSE results.
The new rule of mark sheet correction made by the CBSE will be applicable to CBSE 10 & 12 mark sheet issued after 2015
The revised time limit of mark sheet correction will also apply to current on-going cases which are already been received by the CBSE regional offices and headquarters
CBSE Mark sheet correction form can be downloaded from the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Earlier, the CBSE students had maximum one year time to seek CBSE name correction on their mark sheet
13th January 2020, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for correction in marksheet of class 10 for name correction. Of student and his father name but . Approx 2 months passed but it did not get corrected till . What is the reason behind it ? Why it takes so much time ?
20th April 2020, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have given 10 boards this year and by my mistake only the date of birth is wrong,I had gone to my principal before exam started and he said not to worry it will be corrected come after exam but before my exam could end whole country was lockdown,I'm very tensed now bcz I have to apply in other schools for 11 but I don't know how much time it will take ,as my results are not out yet and there is a month in this so how much time will be taken for the procedure of correction in my date of birth
22nd April 2020, 06:19 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

----Its not a fixed period in the process of correction in CBSE board marksheet.

--Moreover,two month is minimum for the correction of DOB
26th August 2020, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

How much time required for correction 12th class marksheet after fee submitting
27th August 2020, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How much time will it take to get corrected CBSC marks card
10th September 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

My father's and mother's name is wrong in 10 CBSE I have applied for the correction in Feb 2020 but till now I have not received any information regarding correction.
11th September 2020, 11:07 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Time taken for marksheet correction in CBSE Board?

There is no fixed time allotted by CBSE for marksheet correction but it should be corrected in one or two months time. It also depends in the urgency shown by your school for correction.
21st October 2020, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

In how many days marksheet is correct sir
14th December 2020, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for correction in 10th and 12th marksheet to correct parents name through Madras high court,the case ordered on october 1,2019,now it is more than 1 year,DD,original marksheet were sent on June 2020,it is almost 6 months now,still I didn't receive my Marksheets.CBSE takes so much time for correction.
14th December 2020, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

How many days time taken to correct marksheet and admit card
19th December 2020, 04:55 PM
Muthyapwar sathvika

There is no fixed time for the process of correcting CBSE bord mark sheet it depends up in the current surrounding situation
8th June 2021, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How much fee that cbse will ask to add initial in marksheet
20th June 2021, 08:15 PM
Singhskomal

CBSE alloted marksheet with correct in 60 days
Directorate of administration and public grievance portal opened to correction in CBSE marksheet.
Students can apply here. They get there duplicate marksheet within 14 days...
3rd August 2021, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

If I have to add my father surname in 10th dmc (cbse) how much time it will take?
19th October 2021, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

Marksheet correction is a very hectic procedure. You got to work your ass off to get it corrected. The most important player in this whole process is your School, it entirely depends on what urgent basis one's school is prioritizing the case. If the school is diligent enough then it will take around 2-3 months for the Board to publish a new corrected Marksheet and if its not then there can be no time limit. If one's thinking that he/she can get the document corrected by itself than its not the case here, you need to approach the school fore mostly. Make sure that you remain in touch with the school throughout this period because it is for us that the Marksheet matters the most and not otherwise.
23rd May 2022, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Hlo my name is Raghav and i am from Himachal Pradesh i had submitted my documents on 7of April 2022 now it is 23 of may I don't have recieved any letter for submitting fee and dmc . I request you to change my name as soon as possible it's my humble request as I have to take admission in college without board certification it isn't possible so , i again request you my future is in danger
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?