8th August 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NIOS and CBSE simultaneously in 2016?

sir,
I have appeared 10 2 xam but I'm absent in three subjects due to some genuine reason. I know that coming result declares me fail. so I want to appear for cbse nd nios 2016 xam simultaneously. Is it possible??if I ''ll pas in next year with high score in both boards,will it help me or affect when it virals.
may I know is it legal to appear simultaneously in two boards???

8th August 2015, 09:09 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for NIOS and CBSE simultaneously in 2016?

Yes you can apply in both boards simultaneously in 2016. it is possible but the main thing you need to remember that you cannot use the both marksheet at same time means its not possible to take admission in another college from CBSE marksheet and another one from NIOS marksheet its an illegal process. As per my suggestion you its very difficult to study for both syllabus because both syllabus and totally different.
8th August 2015, 05:23 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for NIOS and CBSE simultaneously in 2016?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I have appeared 10 2 xam but I'm absent in three subjects due to some genuine reason. I know that coming result declares me fail. so I want to appear for cbse nd nios 2016 xam simultaneously. Is it possible??if I ''ll pas in next year with high score in both boards,will it help me or affect when it virals.
may I know is it legal to appear simultaneously in two boards???
Look if you want to save a year than you can join NIOS Board and if you don't want to change your Board you can appear for CBSE again in next year only. NIOS Board give chance to every candidates who unfortunately could not appear for exam or had failed in ICSE/CBSE Board. So opting both the Boards simultaneously will ultimately lead to disaster in your result and it is not possible also for any candidate. So I would rather advice you to opt for one board either NIOS or CBSE which ever you prefer and this time prepare yourself for tough competition in Board exams .
8th August 2015, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can study open schooling along with your regular schooling because it doesn't affect each other because you don't have to attend classes in NIOS.

Hence, if you want to go for both of them in 2016 then surely you can but in case of exam clash you will choose any one of the course.
24th April 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Do NiOS have cbse as an option?
If yes then the books are of ncert?
I want to take admission in NiOS cbse for 10 class so the exam pattern is same as cbse pattern? The only difference is that the paper would be easy right?
Do reply,
thanku.
19th March 2018, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir. I was absent for one CBSE board exam due to illness. What do I do now..can I take admission in IIT and submit my mark sheet with absent in one subject ..will they consider it..and when will exams be held for me... I want to get admission this year..what do I do
27th August 2018, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in 12 class in NIOS after passing 12 class from CBSE because i did not get good marks in CBSE and the ODES date has passed
22nd February 2019, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir. I was absent for one CBSE board exam due to illness. What do I do now..can I take admission in IIT and submit my mark sheet with absent in one subject ..will they consider it..and when will exams be held for me... I want to get admission this year..what do I do
1st August 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in cbse and nios together? Is it legal?
13th March 2020, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I failed in class 11th in cbse due to jaundice. Can i opt for nios and still continue my schooling simultaneously. Is is valid?
15th March 2020, 05:45 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---You are eligible for getting admission in 11th standard in NIOS board not in 12th standard as per the terms and condition of the NIOS boards .

:- Basic eligibility for getting admission is passed 10th exam with minimum of 50-60%Mark's with age not less than 15 years.

--Last date to apply in NIOS board is 31 January,2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?