19th June 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for MBA of LLB through distance learning after completing BBA?

hi sir please suggest me i have done BBA .and now i want to do mba regularand also LLB through distance.is it possible and good decision .pls guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?
  2. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  3. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  4. Am I eligible to do distance learning LLB? I am pursuing my BBA from HNB Garwal University
  5. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  7. Which university is offering LLB through distance? I am a student of MBA
  8. LLB through distance learning along with CS?
  9. Universities offering LLB through distance in Delhi?
  10. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  11. Any institutes provide distance learning course in LLB? I want to do LLB from distance education
  12. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  13. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  14. List of Universities in India offering LLB course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universityor institution providing LLB from Distance Learning Delhi or NCR?
  16. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  17. Recognized college/university to pursue LLB through distance learning?
  18. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate? -- [New]
25th August 2015, 11:42 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I go for MBA of LLB through distance learning after completing BBA?

You have to put 2 points in mind before applying for any course.

1. LLB is not available with a distance learning mode.

2. Two courses cannot run parallely.

You have to complete one course before you start the other.

To choose one from the 2 available, it depends on your own interest that which course you want to go for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?