17th March 2012, 09:36 PM
sandhya.alwani

Is it right to do distance B.Tech after completing diploma in EC?

i have complete my diploma in E.C ,.. now i want to get job.. n want to do distance b.tech.. is it right to do?

19th June 2012, 12:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it right to do distance B.Tech after completing diploma in EC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhya.alwani View Post
i have complete my diploma in E.C ,.. now i want to get job.. n want to do distance b.tech.. is it right to do?
Candidates who have completed the Diploma in Engineering Department can look to pursue B.tech through Distance mode along with a Job. The Karnataka State Open University and JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth offers B.Tech program though distance mode in various Engineering Departments. In order to be eligible for the program candidate must have passed the +2 level of examination from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The duration of the program is four years and comprises of eight semesters. Candidate who hold a three year diploma after Xth are eligible for direct enrollment in to the third semester through lateral entry. Hence, the duration of the program for such candidates is three years.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
22nd July 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it right to do distance B.Tech after completing diploma in EC?

Dear sir ,i have completed diploma in mech. Engg in ditance mode,,can i take admission in btech regula course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?