4th May 2012, 12:09 AM
jasantycoon

Is it right that there is no need to take B.Ed after passing BCA?

some one told me that no need to take B.Ed after BCA.is it right?

4th May 2012, 01:29 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India
Default Re: Is it right that there is no need to take B.Ed after passing BCA?

Its depend on you that in which stream you want to go. If you want to go in private sector then after bca you should have complete MCA. but if you have interest in teaching or become a teacher then there is one other condition. you want to become govt teacher then you must have to complete B.Ed. but if you do not want to become a govt teacher there is no need to do B.Ed.
after bca you will a good computer teacher.
after BCA you should take step towards MCA and try to take good job in private sector.
28th March 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

I wann join external b.ed
n i have been complete b.c.a so please give me proper suggestion which external b.ed course will be related after b.c.a
15th January 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have got supply in final year of bca so can u plz tell me that if i can complete my last year from another university like PTU or LPU ?
9th March 2016, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I have done Msc IT 2016. Is B ed is mandatory for govt secondary school computer teacher post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?