3rd November 2010, 11:14 AM
laksya

Robotics Jobs: Indian companies having jobs in the field of Robotics?

hi i am lakshya from c.g.,i am in 3rd sem in mech. branch in B.E. course.i want to know how many companies give the jobs in robotics.i make also eletronic circut of robots of new type

3rd November 2010, 02:02 PM
jagan18

Default Re: Robotics Jobs: Indian companies having jobs in the field of Robotics?

only few robotic companies in india....so jobs in robotic field is very low... list of robotic companies in india......
1.Gridbots - Ahmedabad
2.Robot Instruments India-Hydearbad
if you need full details go and search timesjobs.com and justdial.com...u must get answer for ur quwstion.........
3rd November 2010, 05:08 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Robotics Jobs: Indian companies having jobs in the field of Robotics?

hi friend,

You will have multiple career opportunities available in robotics field. Entry into the robotics industry requires knowledge in computer programming or design. As robots are used in so many ways, a professional’s duties in this field can vary greatly depending upon the function and application of robots. Engineers design artificial limbs while others develop automated manufacturing systems for food packaging plants. However, all robotics engineers are responsible for designing, creating, testing and troubleshooting problems with their robots. This involves extensive research in mechanical and robot technology and the use of assorted design, software as well as electrical vs mechanical equipment.
The nature of work thus includes :
-Programming and reprogramming of robots.
-Reading and interpreting schematics.
-Robot maintenance and repair.
-Using hydraulic test equipment.
-Failure analysis testing.
-Robot installation
-Welding

As you can see that, in mechanical engineering syllabus , there is no programming and scheme interpretations. So you have to do from your side. Either you manage some training institutes for this or practise by yourself.

I am writing the name of institution and name of the aerial and mobile robotics available in this respect:
-ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation): A space technology cell at IIS (Indian Institute of Science), Bangalore.
-DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) : It has a centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR).
-Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), Bangalore.
-NASA and its Jet Propulsion lab
-IIT-K, IIT-B, IIT-D, IIT-H
Apart from these some private sector institutes also provide diploma and training to students.

There are hardly any companies designing and building industrial quality robots in the country. In the beginning of the career in this line , you will have to struggle ,but after that you get a stipend of Rs 10,000 to 15,000 and after a few months one can earn anywhere between Rs 30,000 to even one lakh rupees.
3rd November 2010, 05:52 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
After B.E.it will be better for you to do a Robotics course.Being a mechanical engineer,you can join courses in robotics
Because mechanical engineering does not provide enough opportunities in robotics.A course in it will train you in fields like Artificial Intelligence,Computer Aided Manufacturing,Computer Integrated Manufacturing System,Computational Geometry,Robot Motion Planning,,Digital Electronics and Micro-processors,Robot Manipulators.

Then there can be opportunities in fields like modern warfare, surgery, nano-technology, space-exploration etc.Some of the institutes offering Robotics courses are:

IIT Kanpur,U.P,University of Hyderabad- M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics,Jadavpur University Kolkata,BITS Pilani,Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prasanthinilayam, Tamil Nadu- M.Tech,PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu,Innobuzz Knowledge Solutions Pitampura, New Delhi.

The job opportunities in India especially after Mtech in robotics are in space research organizations like ISRO and in industries which manufacture microchips.Jobs are exists in IITs for research work in Artificial Intelligence.And also Indian Institute of chemical biology offers openings research fellowships in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
3rd November 2010, 07:30 PM
mseetharamster

Rollmann Trading Co
Roboin
IED communication ltd
Aerosoft
RANAL Group

These are the companies that have robotics jobs.
As you said "i make also eletronic circut of robots of new type" these types of specific jobs in this field can be chosen only after entering the company.
4th January 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i am EEE student and we have done a project on Automatic pick and place robot;;;so i am very much intrested in robotics;;so i want to know about the short term courses in robotics;;is it possible to get a good job in robotic field aafter doing thet course;;;;;;;;help me
19th February 2011, 08:54 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Robotics Jobs: Indian companies having jobs in the field of Robotics
Rollmann Trading Co
Roboin
IED communication ltd
Aerosoft
RANAL Group
These are the companies that have robotics jobs.
The nature of work thus includes :
-Programming and reprogramming of robots.
-Reading and interpreting schematics.
-Robot maintenance and repair.
-Using hydraulic test equipment.
-Failure analysis testing.
-Robot installation
-Welding

good luck
16th March 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, which courses i sud strt as a must for robotics engineering.
11th June 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

sir , i want to know that which field is better in terms of job: robotics or aeronautics?
12th June 2011, 05:39 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend:-

There are only few robotic companies in india....so jobs in robotic field is very low... list of robotic companies in india......
1.Gridbots - Ahmedabad
2.Robot Instruments India-Hydearbad
if you need full details go and search timesjobs.com and justdial.com...u must get answer for ur quwstion.........

best of luck
12th June 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

iam a instrumentation engineer completed btech in 2011 batch is there any scope 4 geting job in robotic field
11th July 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

M in 12th,i wnt a job in robotics wid considerable gud salary kindly guide me
27th July 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am going to pursue engineering in EI . is there any scope for me im robotics field?????//
29th July 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi,here swapnil shah from baroda,i am doing diploma EC,just now i am in last year(5 sem).
Can i do the robotics after completion of my dip. EC?
if yes then what period of course it is?
20th September 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir , iam btech ece fonal year;
do i hav any scope of geting job in dhe field of robotics & embdeds;
or if i proceed to mtech wat should i doo
pleez help me iam v much intrestd in robotics
13th December 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am sivaram. i completed diploma in robotics. kindly robotics industry in north india for jobs and good salary.
19th January 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.e eee.so i am interest for robotics field.how to improve my knowlege.
5th March 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope after doing Engineering Physics from Delhi Technological Institute(formerly DCE)
5th March 2012, 05:23 PM
krithij23

Smile Re: Robotics Jobs: Indian companies having jobs in the field of Robotics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laksya View Post
hi i am lakshya from c.g.,i am in 3rd sem in mech. branch in B.E. course.i want to know how many companies give the jobs in robotics.i make also eletronic circut of robots of new type
Hi,
These are Robotics Companies in India:
S.G.Mechanical Works
UoR Services,Haryana
Robosoft Systems,Maharashtra
Aquarius Engineering Consultancy Pvt. Ltd,Pune,Maharashtra
Nextsapiens,Noida
Ranal Group,Karnataka
Global Engineers(India)Pvt.Ltd,Bangalore
Reliable Trading Agency
Aerosoft,Karnataka
Plasma Technologies,Maharashtra
Ied communication limited,Mumbai
Roboin,Tamilnadu
Noble Glass Works P.L

All the Best.
27th June 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,can we study robotics after completing 12th?
10th June 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, can we study robitics after 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?