2nd January 2011, 11:10 PM
bobbyj2492

What are the jobs related to Robotics in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

i'm studying B.Tech 2nd EEE at KLY and i want to know about the jobs related to robotics in Electrical

Related Questions:
  1. Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  2. Date of sale of LEET forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do MS in Robotics or any mechatronics related stream after B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  4. Can I do M.Tech. in Robotics after B.Tech. in EEE?
  5. List of PG courses related to Robotics offered by IITs or IISc?
  6. How should I become a robotics engineer after diploma?
  7. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  8. Can I do PG in Robotics Engineering after doing B.E in Electrical and Electronics?
  9. Is there any B.Sc stream related to Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur district?
  10. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  11. What is Robotics Engineering? How can I get admission in Robotics Engineering and which college offers Robotics Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  14. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics?
  15. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  16. Robotics Jobs: Indian companies having jobs in the field of Robotics?
  17. Is it possible to pursue electronics,mechanical or robotics related field for a B.Tech student? I have completed my graduation
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Robotics Engineering after B.E in Electrical Engineering?
3rd January 2011, 05:41 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the jobs related to Robotics in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

As you know Robotics is a upcoming field in India and since India is a developing country you have less number of recruits from India compared to other countries like Japan.

Companies like

Intel

Kuka Robotics (India) Pvt Ltd

Motoman Motherson Robotics Ltd

Honda

are offering jobs in jobs related to robotics.You even need to have a good aggregate for getting selected in these companies.
3rd January 2011, 05:30 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs related to Robotics in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

1)Job Related to Robotics for EEE student

-->Main thing you want to Knew, before getting into Robotic Field

*Time Control Algorithms

*Sensor Interface

*Path Planning

*Dynamic Modeling of Robots

*Graphical Stimulation

*PLC and HMI is important

Jobs in Robotic

*Car Company

*Bottle Filling Method

*BMH Robotics

*AGCO Cooperation

Best Online link for Robotics Jobs

Register

http://www.getroboticsjobs.com

http://www.learnaboutrobots.com/roboticsJobs.htm

All the Best
3rd January 2011, 05:51 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
There are too many job related to your
You could be
Electrical /Controls & Automation Engineer
Robotics Engineer
Machine Control Engineer
Hardware Design Engineer
These above mentioned job would be very bene for you according to your branch.
3rd January 2011, 07:07 PM
anaspeer

Hi,

In EEE there will not be much importance to robotic subjects.

You have to concentrate more on electronics to know more about robotics. Electrical is not much related to robotics.

If you want to go into a job into robotics, then learn more about electronics, start doing seminar and go through the robotic functions.

Robotics is a very interesting field if you understand it, else the most confusing one.

All the best.
3rd June 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i i am in final year of engg n my branch is electrical n want to knw is their any scope in robotics after engg?
3rd January 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me from where i can do these courses..i am from ranchi,,,and i want to do these courses in ranchi
7th February 2012, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am in B.tech E.E. final year. i am interested very much in robotics. i also have basic knowledge of PLC. Can i get a good job. please ans. me at [email protected]
4th May 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do mtech in robotics after completed btech in mechatronics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?