23rd February 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Roll number of B.A 2nd year has come out for correspondence students?

i want to know that the roll no.of BA 2nd year have came or not of correspondence students?

1st March 2012, 01:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roll number of B.A 2nd year has come out for correspondence students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that the roll no.of BA 2nd year have came or not of correspondence students?
This questions seems to be incomplete as you haven't mentioned the name of the Institution from which you have been pursuing Bachelor of Arts. In the absence of the required information, it becomes impossible to guide you further and therefore, in order to get proper information, do mention the name of the Institution whenever you post your query and the earlier you do that, the earlier we will provide you all the information.
19th May 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Roll number of B.A 2nd year has come out for correspondence students?

Plz mujhe batao ki first year ka exam roll no kab ayega
3rd January 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i have missing b a sec year roll number
21st January 2014, 03:24 PM
arya2005

hi,

I have lost my marksheet 2012 ba second year. how can get it bcoz i have no roll no also
18th February 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I want to know when ll cm out roll no. Of b.a.2nd year correspondence students ?
14th March 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Name- mandeep kaur, father's name- balkar singh, Mother's name- jasvir kaur
20th March 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i want too know when i come out roll no. b.a. 2nd year my name gurjeet kaur ,my father's name- jaswinder singh ,mother's name -
paramjit kaur...plzzzz
16th April 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Manju Rani D/o Balveer singh am lost my roll nomber. Today my exm plz send my roll no pn this phone nomber plzzzzz
1st March 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Name-ladu singh
Fathere name-champ singh
Roll no- 213627
Sd govt college veawar
I won't admition card
2nd April 2015, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I have not received my admit card of ba 2nd year of correspondence exam of kuk. Tomorrow is my exam. Please fwd your suggestions that how I can give my exam without exam.
name -Baljeet
Registration No - 11-DE-12852
30th July 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I lost my admit card , nd i forget my roll number BA2nd year private exam
Shilpa mertiya d/o surender singh mertiya
30th August 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my admit card and now I want my enrollment nomber but how.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?