8th July 2012, 10:17 PM
nikhil dhoot

SAIL MT finance question papers?

please forward the sail mt finance paper of previous years...please send to me the same

9th July 2012, 11:13 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SAIL MT finance question papers?

>To give the SAIL exam you need to have a B.Tech degree in mechanical, electrical, chemical, metallurgy, ceramics, electronics and communication, civil, instrumentation, computer science engineering.

>You need to ensure minimum 65% marks at graduation level.

>You need to be within 30 years to sit for this exam. For SC/ST candidates there is age relaxation upto 5 years and for OBC candidates its 3 years.

Official website:- http://http://www.sail.co.in/

Here i have attached some of the papers you are looking for. Please check them out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt SAIL Exam Pattern.txt(1.1 KB, 319 views)
File Type: zip SAIL model paper.zip(14.3 KB, 284 views)
File Type: zip SAIL Syllabus.zip(746 Bytes, 143 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL-Placement-Sample-Paper-6.pdf(78.3 KB, 481 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL-Placement-Sample-Paper-7.pdf(65.6 KB, 324 views)
File Type: pdf SAIL-Placement-Sample-Paper-8.pdf(65.1 KB, 520 views)
18th July 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear friend , it is highly difficult to get any paper on SAIL MT Finance exam over net , however i have appeared for the exam on 15th July 2012 and can provide you with the following guidelines.....

1. All the questions asked in the Finance professional knowledge paper were quite basic and easy. U just need to have the basic knowledge about the subjects. Questions were equally aasked from Tax , Cost , Accounts , audit and law.....

2. For mathematics , just go through RS Agarwal and i would suggest to even practice the same if time permits....

3. GK questions were directly asked from RS Agarwal book and no question was based on current affairs.

4. English was the easiest one with two very easy passages , 5 prepositions , 5 synonyms and 5 articles.....

5. Logical reasoning was also covered from RS Agarwal. It was easy but was very time consuming.

Last but not the least , i suggest all the aspirants to save maximum time on the professional paper , gk and english so that the paper can be completed on time as mathematics and logical reasoning are easy but very time consuming......
26th January 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Please Send me the SAIL MT Finance question Papers for previous Five Years.

Thanking You.
Amiya Ranjan Sahoo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?