3rd August 2011, 05:51 PM
duttajahnabi1991

Salary after completing M.Tech/M.E as a full timer in engineering college of Kolkata?

How much anyone can expect after completing m.tech/m.e as a full timer in engineering colleges in Kolkata? At that time can she join in engineering colleges as an associate professor?

Related Questions:
  1. Salary which one can expect after M.Tech/M.E as a full timer from engineering college of Kolkata? Can I join an engineering college as an Associate Professor?
  2. List some private engineering colleges in Kolkata? -- [New]
  3. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  4. Top 10 management institutes which come under WBUT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Any colleges offer ICWA course? Minimum salary after completing the course in Kolkata?
  6. Minimum salary that one can get after completing B.Tech? I am doing mining engineering from government engineering college, Bhuj
  7. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  9. What will be the salary after completing IT course?
  10. How can I join B.Tech and B.E Marine Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of the good colleges in Kolkata?
  11. Which is a better college in WB for CSE?
  12. What is the salary after completing M.Pharma(Ayurveda)
  13. Which are the top 20 universities in West Bengal for ST students? How much is the cutoff marks?
  14. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  15. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering in KJ Soumya College of Vidyavihar
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 12,0000 rank in AIEEE?
  17. Top 10 colleges for MCA full time course in Kolkata?
  18. Which colleges will I get after scoring 5504 rank under WBJEE by TWF scheme?
17th January 2012, 10:52 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: Salary after completing M.Tech/M.E as a full timer in engineering college of Kolkata?

Dear friend,

As of fresher category you cannot get the offer as an associate professor but you can get job as an assistant professor after the completion of your course.

In engineering colleges surely you will get a minimum of 25k per month.

In IT industries surely you can get more than 30k per month.

good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?