13th December 2010, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Sample papers of Central Intelligence Bureau Exam?

I wish to get the sample paper of questions for central Intelligence Bureau exam

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II executive exam
  2. Previous year question papers of Central Intelligence Bureau for Executive Grade II Exam?
  3. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence officer model papers
  4. Lat 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer?
  5. Sample question papers of central assistant intelligence bureau grade II(Executive)
  6. Where to get model question papers for intelligence bureau post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer
  7. Previous 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive exam
  8. Sample question papers for intelligence bureau exam?
  9. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II papers of previous few years -- [New]
  10. Solved question papers of central intelligence bureau exams?
  11. What is the procedure to apply in ACIOII?
  12. Last 5 years question papers for Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Exam
  13. Previous year question Papers of Central Intelligence Bureau Exam for the post of Executive Garde-II
  14. How to work in IB, CBI,RAW?
  15. 11th July 2010 Exam Results for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Bureau -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Previous years papers of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II executive exam
  17. Previous 5 years exam papers of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence officer Grade II executive exam
  18. Please attach previous 5 year question papers of central intelligence bureau exam.
4th January 2011, 01:51 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Sample papers of Central Intelligence Bureau Exam?

hello friend,

Sample papers of Central Intelligence Bureau Exam are available in the foolowing links:

http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2009/...gence-officer/

go through it you may get some help.

good luck...
15th February 2011, 11:02 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Hello dear, I am giving you the link to download the sample paper
http://entrance-exam.net/assistant-central-intelligence-officer-intelligence-bureau/
19th April 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS RAMESH BHARTI AND I APPEARD TOINTELLGENCE BUREAU EXAM 15 JAN 2011.MY ROLL NO IS 14018875. PLEASE SEND MY RESULT MY EMAIL ID AND MY MOBILE NOMBER.MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] AND MY MOBILE NO IS 8808621975
21st April 2011, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

when will be results declared of exam held on january
2nd June 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

question pattern for intelligence bureau
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?