15th May 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers with solutions for Fashion Designing Aptitude Test for PEARL?

Sample papers with solutions for Fashion Designing Aptitude Test for PEARL

13th September 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers with solutions for Fashion Designing Aptitude Test for PEARL?

send me nd send everyone to question paper of fashion designing every one want this paper
25th June 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers with solutions for Fashion Designing Aptitude Test for PEARL?

Hello, sir/mam
I am Garima Srivastava,
I want to asked u that which types of question are asked in fashion designing interviews.......??????
plz confirm. Rply awaiting

Thanks & Regards,
Garima Srivastava
Allahabad,
ph. no. 9621264877
17th August 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is amara. And i should take preparation for test.plz help me.will u help me?plz.
9th December 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is aayush shah. And i should take preparation for test.plz snd all the que. paper for that and also sub. under that i can start my preparation
10th April 2014, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Hi ! I am Yash Sachdeva . I wanted to ask you that on what basis entrance exams are conducted ? There is any specific criteria for it or not . Will wait for a quick reply .
7th May 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Hiii ! This is vaishali. i want to ask you that which type of questions are conducted in entrance exam of fashion designing.
28th August 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Dears,
What will the model entrance exam for MSc in Fashion Technology just a holistic exam?

thanks
27th February 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi I m Chitra Nandola studying in 11th std. i want to knw which course i should select in fashion designing.
9th October 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hii! myself MANSHI RAWAT. I want to ask that what types of question are important for fashion designing paper . and I want more papers.
9th October 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hii! myself MANSHI RAWAT. I want to ask that what types of question are important for fashion designing paper . and I want more papers.
11th April 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

how i study for enterence exam of pearl i have no study material only 11 days left
28th May 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I know what types of the verbal questions to be answered at fashion designing aptitude test? I have only 5 days for the preparation. Could you plz send me some question papers to my email account.

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?