2nd October 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?

Is there any bachelor degree program in any field of design? Is do then please through some light upon the bachelor degree in design courses.

2nd October 2014, 10:19 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any bachelor degree program in any field of design? Is do then please through some light upon the bachelor degree in design courses.
I guess that you are interested in Fashion Designing Course after completing 12th standard. Here I am listed some best Fashion Designing Courses,

FASHION DES Courses:-
  • B.A. Fashion Design (Hons.)
  • B.Sc. Fashion Designing (Hons.)
  • B.Sc. Fashion Design
  • B.Sc. Fashion and Apparel Designing
  • B.Sc. Fashion Technology

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

->The aspirants need to pass intermediate course in any discipline to apply for this course. Minimum 50% marks needed for getting admission into reputed colleges.

->Based on the performance in entrance exam like, CEED, NID, NIFT and Pearl Academy of Fashion Entrance Examination you may get admission this course.

->17 years is the minimum age requirement to apply for this degree.
3rd October 2014, 12:00 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes there is a Bachelor in Design course offered at many prestigious colleges. You have to appear for an entrance examination for getting admission into those colleges.

Educational requirement for Bachelor in Design entrance examination is 10+2 with any stream from a recognized board of education. Make sure you have got 50% marks in your 10+2.

National Institute of Fashion Design conducts entrance examination on a national level for B.Des course and you can apply for it, if you have the 10+2 qualification.

Bachelor of Design courses are available in following fields and you can choose according to your interest.

1. Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design
2. Bachelor of Design in Leather Design
3. Bachelor of Design in Accessory Design
4. Bachelor of Design in Textile Design
5. Bachelor of Design in Knitwear Design
6. Bachelor of Design in Fashion Communication
9th October 2014, 01:52 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Yes, you can pursue Bachelor od design course from Symbiosis Institute of Design, which is of four years duration.
11th October 2014, 06:41 PM
aparnatiwari221

Below are the some reputed institutes offer undergraduate degree program in design are as follow –

1. National Institute of Design,
2. Symbiosis Institute for Design,
3. Pearl Academy.

Aspirant can pursue Bachelor degree in any of the following disciplines viz –

1. Communication Design
2. Industrial Design
3. Fashion Communication
4. Fashion Design
5. Textile Design

My close friend has studied at Symbiosis Institute of Design. He says that they provide good industry exposure and placements for their students. He was telling that Campus life is quite vibrant and happening.The approach of studies is entirely project based, they evaluate candidate on the basis of continuous performance & projects.

You can check symbiosis website for further valuable details such as eligibility, entrance exam, campus life, fees structure, placement history.
26th March 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I m a BA program student.and I want to do fashion designing in any field. I want to known about it?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?