5th January 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Sample question papers of HCL off-campus aptitude test with solutions?

hello everyone
i want hcl aptitude sample questions and
answers for my interview of offcampus????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards-

5th January 2015, 03:53 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Sample question papers of HCL off-campus aptitude test with solutions?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF HCL APTITUDE TEST:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of HCL aptitude test in this post for your reference. Go through it to understand the pattern of questions followed in the test and start your preparation for it accordingly.

Do not try to mug up the questions which are asked from the previous aptitude test as they won't get repeated again. Just make sure you will understand the pattern of the test and prepare for them accordingly. There are many books available in the market as like R.S.Agarwal which would help you to prepare for the aptitude topics better!

Also attached some of the other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it to prepare well for the technical and HR interview as well which you can clear easily if you are good at your technical and communication skills!
Attached Files
File Type: zip HCL.zip(694.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 204 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 163 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 256 views)
6th January 2015, 09:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sample question papers of HCL off-campus aptitude test with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello everyone
i want hcl aptitude sample questions and
answers for my interview of offcampus????
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards-
Below are the attachments of HCL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HCL Placement Paper 2006.pdf(89.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Placement Paper of 2005.pdf(65.5 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Placement Sample Paper.pdf(70.7 KB, 84 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Test Paper.pdf(38.7 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf HCL Aptitude Paper.pdf(87.2 KB, 108 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?