17th August 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Previous question paper sof WBPDCL exam for the post of assistant manager(IT) post

can any one provide me previous question paper of WBPDCL exam for the post of assistance manager(IT) post ..plzz do help me

22nd August 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous question paper sof WBPDCL exam for the post of assistant manager(IT) post

can any one give me the question paper of wbpdcl for the post of asistant manager it......pls
16th September 2013, 12:06 PM
abhik18

Default Re: Previous question paper sof WBPDCL exam for the post of assistant manager(IT) post

Please give previous year question paper for Assistant Manager IT post of WBPDCL.
My email id is [email protected]
29th October 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

can anyone send me previous year sample question paper for Assistant IT manager post?....plz send me to [email protected]
24th November 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

please send me the question papers and syllabus for wbpdcl for the post of assistant manager(it). my email id is [email protected]
24th November 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the question pattern and syllabus for wbpdcl 2013 assistant manager(it) recruitment, my id: [email protected]
29th November 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the question pattern and syllabus for wbpdcl 2013 assistant manager(it) recruitment, my id: [email protected]
2nd December 2013, 03:03 PM

can any one provide me previous question paper of WBPDCL exam for the post of assistance manager(IT) post ..plzz do help me by sending it to my mail id [email protected]
2nd December 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

plz sir mail me some question for assistant manager IT post exam on 008.12.2013
mail id- [email protected]

plz sir.....plz
2nd December 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

plz sir mail me some question for assistant manager IT post exam on 008.12.2013
mail id- [email protected]

plz sir.....plz
3rd December 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik18 View Post
Please give previous year question paper for Assistant Manager IT post of WBPDCL.
My email id is [email protected]
do u have the question paper?
4th December 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the previous question paper for assistant manager IT post of pdcl, mail id [email protected]
4th December 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

pls send me the previous question paper for assistant manager IT post of pdcl, mail id [email protected]
4th December 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

4th December 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

send me the previous question paper or syllabus for the WBPDCL assistant manager IT....plz.. my id:[email protected]
17th June 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous years question paper for IT ... for da post of Assistant engineer.....to my mail id- [email protected]...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?