21st January 2012, 11:52 PM
das.shelly

Where can I get sample question papers with answers for WBPDCL entrance exam for the post of HR manager?

Where can i get sample question paper with answers for WBPDCL entrance exam for the post of HR Manager ?

1st December 2013, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get sample question papers with answers for WBPDCL entrance exam for the post of HR manager?

wbpdcl question with answer
31st December 2014, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get sample question papers with answers for WBPDCL entrance exam for the post of HR manager?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wbpdcl question with answer
There are nothing called as probable topic in GD. You can be given any topic under the sky. Most important is, you should be confident about what you speak, there should be clarity in your thoughts, your body language should be positive, let others speak and don't interrupt often as it creates a bad impression. Most important thing be well versed with current affairs as you can give example related to current situations, if needed to support your point and this will also help if any topic related to current affairs is given as GD topic
14th January 2015, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

I want previous years question papers of wbpdcl technician/electrician cum attending trainee. Please reply to my mail I'd
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?