3rd April 2010, 02:43 PM
BISWAS BISHNUPADA.

Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?

My daughter got m.b.b.s from chattisgarh.very soon she is getting married to a doctor in west bengal having domicile of west bengal.after marrige will she be eligible for domicile of west bengal &will she be eligible to write pre-p.g of west-bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  4. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  5. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  6. List of best bengali medium boarding schools of West Bengal to get admission in 7th standard for a girl? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  8. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  9. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  10. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  11. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  12. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  13. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  14. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  15. Domicile of Assam can appear in WBJEE Medical 2015?
  16. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  17. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  18. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
14th February 2012, 12:08 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?

Dear ,

After getting valid marriage certificate she will be eligible well for education she will be still eligible the same case was with me. Dont worry.

Regards
16th July 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?

i have don my mbbs from bihar. am i eligible to give west bengal pre pg exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?