1st December 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Which SAP module is suitable for Instrumentation engineer also having MBA in Operations & Marketing?

I am a B.E INSTRUMENTATION and also an MBA in Operations and marketing having 1 year experience. I am interested in doing sap but i don't know which module suits me and where are the job opportunities and fees.

1st December 2015, 10:18 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which SAP module is suitable for Instrumentation engineer also having MBA in Operations & Marketing?

Since you are an Instrumentation Engineer and also did MBA in Operations and Marketing, I would suggest you to opt for any of the below modules in SAP.

-Sales and Distribution
-Production Planning
-Quality Management
-Plant Maintenance
-Material Management

In addition, it would be a value add if you do advance courses like APO and SCN.

The career scope for the candidates in the field of SAP is ever green. You can work as a
-SAP Consultant
-SAP Tester
-Business Analyst etc.
in various software companies.

You can find job opportunities in many software companies like
INFOSYS
TCS
HCL
ACCENTURE
IBM etc.

As per the fee structure, it would be varied from one institute to another institute. Some top institutes will charge Rs.60000/- per one module. Look for the good institutes in and around you and join SAP in the module in which you are interested.

Before joining, just collect the syllabus of the few of the institutes and compare. Try to check with the Institute that if they can provide a small project work for you.

After the completion of this course, do certification as well so that you will be preferred while looking for job opportunities.

Freshers would be having less opportunities after doing SAP course. However, after gaining few years of experience, there would be many opportunities. You can get onsite opportunities as well since you are going to closely work with the existing business and collect the requirements.

11th May 2016, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which SAP module is suitable for Instrumentation engineer also having MBA in Operations & Marketing?

Sir I did b tech in Instrumentation and I want a core job so I want to know which sap module suits me?

19th September 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Which SAP module is suitable for Instrumentation and control engineer? I have 3 year experience in electrical panel design

20th September 2017, 08:04 PM
spike.raghu

-Sales and Distribution
-Production Planning
-Quality Management
-Plant Maintenance
-Material Management

these are some modules you would like to consider regarding your qualification. And getting a SAP certification in chosen field would add more value to your resume. that makes getting a job more easier.

28th March 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I completed UG and PG both in instrumentation.. I got an experience of 6 years as Assistant Professor.. I am interested to do SAP course.. which course has more scope n which Will be suitable for my field.. pls suggest me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?