22nd May 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Which area offers better professional growth and working environment between Mechanical engineering and MBA in Marketing and Operations ( dual specialization)?

Dear Friends
My name is subodh , i am an mechanical engineer with 2 yr working exp . currently perusing MBA in marketing and operations ( dual specialization ) please let me know that is der well paying jobs are available for operations or i have to go for marketing only , which area offers better growth and working environment ( private sector )

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of HR with operations? I have taken dual specialization and I am interested in HR
  2. Career option in private sector after MBA in HR and Marketing as dual specialization?
  3. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  4. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  5. What is the meaning of an Integrated Course? What does the course contain? Institutes offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Comparison between ICFAI and Sikkim Manipal?
  7. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  8. Should I choose MBA Operations for Career Growth being a candidate of working in Data Center as Operations officer and have completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. Any college offering Dual Specialization in Retail Marketing?
  10. How to do MBA after doing B.tech ECE in Hyderabad? Which are the best universities offering MBA in Dual Specialization- HR and marketing and India
  11. Should I choose MBA in IT or MBA in operations after doing BSc IT? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  12. Government Jobs in Trivandrum after post graduation in electronics
  13. Which dual specialization is good for a Pharmacy candidate pursuing MBA through distance education?
  14. Diploma courses after MBA Marketing for good career growth?
  15. Should I opt for MBA in IT or MBA in operations? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  16. How to pursue M.Tech while studying B.Tech IIIrd year Civil
  17. Best stream of MBA for ECE engineering with 2 years experience
  18. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
14th June 2015, 05:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which area offers better professional growth and working environment between Mechanical engineering and MBA in Marketing and Operations ( dual specialization)?

Both Operations and Marketing are very good fields. However, both are completely different fields. You can rise to great height in any one of these fields since there is adequate scope in both these fields and both these fields are essential for smooth functioning and growth of a company. You should choose the one field in which you are interested and have better grip. This is because you can excel and have a bright future in a field if you have a strong grip over that field. The working environment and personal growth depends more on your caliber and the concerned company in which you are employed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?