11th January 2012, 05:27 PM
viveek negi

Is science background necessary for Indian Air Force? What is the age limit?

is science background is necessary for indian air force and its age limit

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  2. Can I join AIF after completing BIM?
  3. How to join defence services after passing F.Y.B.Com? What are the options available?
  4. Details to write UPSC examination? What is the minimum qualification to write the UPSC examination?
  5. Is a student from management background eligible to join any field of indian air force?
  6. What is the age limit for Air Force job? At an age of 23 years can I join it? I am a diploma holder of computer science and technology
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I enroll in IAF? Are there chances to become Squadron Leader being Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?
  10. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015 -- [New]
  11. Can a girl give NDA exam?
  12. How can I join IAF? What can I do to join this?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 10th? What is the age limit?
  14. How may I apply for government jobs after completing B.Sc?
  15. Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?
  16. Am I eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force having scored 49% in 12th standard and with an age of 20 years?
  17. Can I join army, airforce or Navy after diploma?
  18. Can I join Indian Navy and air Force after passing 12th science with 54.5%
13th January 2012, 05:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is science background necessary for Indian Air Force? What is the age limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viveek negi View Post
is science background is necessary for indian air force and its age limit
Science Background is required to join the Flying Branch and the Technical Branch of Indian Air Force.
Candidates from non-science background may join the Administrative Branch, Accounts Branch and Logistics Branch.
In order to join the Accounts Branch, you must hold a bachelor degree in commerce but for the other two branches, a graduate in any discipline may apply provided, she/he has scored a minimum of 60% in the bachelors degree examination.
The age limit to apply for any of these branches is 20-23 years.
13th October 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is science background necessary for Indian Air Force? What is the age limit?

do we have to compulsaryly take science as a stream or is there any other option?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?